this cancer guy kills me with such a behavior, he comes back, stays awhile and disappear again, why does he leave, why does he come back already if he left? damn those crabs!
Ambrokenallover Ambrokenallover 26-30, F 10 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Hobbies

It has nothing to do with the zodiac.

Best Answer

okay if it has nothing to do with the zodiac,,, what do u think the reason is?

Best Answer

it has nothing to do with the cancer zodiac<br />
guys will be guys....

Best Answer

yeah wanting all girls in the world,,, why would always guys come and leave? damn!

Best Answer

maybe they have a small penis and are insecure

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAA, no, :)

Best Answer

TRUST ME I KNOW MOST GUY DO THAT THAT CALL THE BACK UP PLAN TRUST ME I KNOW

Best Answer

so am just a back up plan, when he's alone or without a girl? dont they come back cuz am special or something like that? loool, ****!

Best Answer

Because he isn't clear about where his home is - we cancerians like the creature comforts of home, so it sounds to me like he is confused and isn't quite sure where his home is yet.

Best Answer

i always thought because he comes back to me, that he have some real feeling for me,, or something like that

Best Answer

Yes, he is still thinking of making it his home, but something is making him not sure about that - any ideas on why that is?

Best Answer

actually i dont know, if i knew i wouldnt have asked,,, besides i usually asked him why do u leave and come back,, he said i love to be here and there with girls and i come back to u cuz i miss what i share with u, when i tell him u r sick to want all girls in the world,,, and what do u want more than having one girl (me) loving u that much and being patient that much to cope with what ur doing? he just replies i know u love me, and thats why i come back, but i love freedom too. thats it, any ideas?

Best Answer

Then he is not a typical cancer, just a typical wandering star!

Best Answer

well, maybe he's not saying the real reason... he's not open either, he hides whats inside,,, what do u think might be the real reason, damn if i just would know!

Best Answer

There is somewhere else he longs to be - might be an old family home, or it might be a rival, but he likes wherever it is as much as your place. it isn't impossible to find out where it is...

Best Answer

if there's another girl or her home he's longing for...then am just a backup plan that helps him to forget or to relief ... and this means he doesnt and wont love me ever! shhit! i would kill myself then!

Best Answer

anyway if he loves another girl, so be it...i just wish to have an answer

Best Answer

It may not be that at all - I can only guess. Just trying to help you think through the possibilities. There may be a totally innocent reason as well, but I don't know him, so I can't guess all the possibilities.

Best Answer

Because they are the most sensitive of all Zodiac signs. They are highly emotional beings and find it hard to trust most. Move with caution and ask questions when you can. It can be a very draining or emotionally rewarding experience. Good luck.

Best Answer

i believe he trusts me, so whats wrong next?

Best Answer

There is some insecuritites going on here somewhere.........

Best Answer

i usually asked him why do u leave and come back,, he said i love to be here and there with girls and i come back to u cuz i miss what i share with u, when i tell him u r sick to want all girls in the world,,, and what do u want more than having one girl (me) loving u that much and being patient that much to cope with what ur doing? he just replies i know u love me, and thats why i come back, but i love freedom too.
thats it, so what do u think, any ideas?

Best Answer

Maybe. Dont smother them. Crabs are already sheltered creatures. Just give it space and time.

Best Answer

i gave much time and space, love and understanding,,, but really that drives me crazy, feeling it leads me nowhere... its like watering a plant, taking care of it, but it never grows up! how disappointing!

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

yeah i have experienced the same with this cancer guy.He happens to be my friend.I love him a lot.He comes back acts as if he loves me,texts with good morning and good night messages and then suddenly dissappears and again comes back to me.The same thing is going on since 3 1/2 years.I am unable to forget him.He is killing we with such behaviour.

Best Answer

hello to you all, my name is Wendy Brimm , i am from Vegas here in united state, i wish to tell you all, how i find a doctor that cure me from SKIN CANCER, which i had for three years with his natural herbal medicine i bought from him, it all went this way, i was online one very day when i saw a comment of a woman called MARIA KATRINA from united kingdom sharing her testimony about how this very doctor cured her of HIV, and he also cured AIDS too, but i never really believed but i just decided to give it a try and i contacted DOCTOR HAKIM, so he told me anything i needed to know and what to do to get cured and free from my cancer issue, so i went straight and make provisions for the herbs which he used to prepare medicine for me,i applied the medicine and just to see that the exact day which doctor harkim said i we be cured i was felling good and healthy at once, my strength was regained i went for check up in the hospital and my family doctor told me i am free from cancer, this was the greatest miracle that has happened to me in my life, and i promise doctor hakim that i we share his good work to the world, i gave his email to my friends,they were having similar disease problem and now they are cured from the diseases such as: Sexual Health and Sexually Transmitted Infection/Disease / HPV/HERPES<br />
KIDNEY/ HEART DISEASE and many more i can say he make used of natural herbs for them. these are few i can say about this DOCTOR HAKIM, i went with my family to thank him for his great work and solution in my life, wish i never expected this was possible, I we like you to contact him today on his private <br />
EMAIL ADDRESs: dr.hakimherbalspellworld@gmail.com if you have any health issue i believe this doctor can help you out as well.

Best Answer

because he has other girls to go to

Best Answer