underconstruction underconstruction 41-45, F 48 Answers Nov 16, 2011

Loud-mouthed Christians are hypocrites usually. Jesus preached humility, meekness and forgiveness.

Best Answer

Well said. I agree.

Best Answer

PW8iron - you're deliberately reading me out of context - reread the question and then my direct answer

Best Answer

Because many Christians have this pathological and retarded need to be right about EVERYTHING and to slam those that don't agree with them; even if other Christians have beliefs that differ from each other. EVERYONE just HAS to believe what they do or they're not Christians/They're going to hell.<br />
It's stupid. Which is why I'm SO glad I don't classify myself as being under the Christian label anymore. -_- I don't have the time, patience, or energy for that kind of pettiness. It gets in the way of learning.

Best Answer

It gets in the way of learning.
Well said.

Best Answer

Thank you ^_^

Best Answer

U R living now in what i prefer to call ( COMFORTABLE ILLUSION)

Best Answer

Oh am I? By all means, attempt to enlighten me then.

Best Answer

HYPOCRITE!!!
You by your own words are being as judgemental as the Christians you put down!

Best Answer

How is she a hypocrite, if she doesn't identify as a Christian ? She's not obliged to follow their rules. They're the ones who are hypocrites, espousing rules THEY don't follow.

Best Answer

They think their own irrational beliefs are correct and those other irrational beliefs aren't.

Best Answer

Soooo true !!

Best Answer

I don't know that any belief is wholly rational. Because belief is not really voluntary it's hard to see how far a word like 'reason' can be applied to belief. In the strictest philosophical sense at least. Some beliefs seem more rational than others of course, but no two people reason quite the same way.

Best Answer

Your description, of what I imagine is supposed to be the big bang, would be as accurate as if I described the biblical story of jesus as a fire breathing dragon who hanged pontius pilate.

Best Answer

Because anyone who is hateful and intentionally harms others can't call themselves a Christian.

Best Answer

Christians are afraid and they use their judgment of others to feel more comfortable, the problem is these people cant be happy with doing this once they tend to become addicted and they need to condemn more and more. I feel sorry for people who have been spiritually harassed by these people. I hope one day they will learn how to keep what they supposedly feel spiritually to themselves. I am no christian I have invented my own "religion" I guess you could label it that, but the point is that I have never felt inferior if I didnt have a mob behind me to show others that I am right. It all seems childish to me. On top of that I would be kind of annoyed if someone did start to echo my beliefs because each person is different and no spiritual path can be the same in my heart.

Best Answer

Excellent answer. Thank you.

Best Answer

two reasons, 1)Some people just say they are Christians, but don't follow any of the rules and commandments of the faith 2)And the other reason is some some people are judgmental, condescending jerks

Best Answer

True. What I meant however was denominations.
I know some Evangelical Christians who say Catholics ( who believe in Christ ) are not true Christians.

Best Answer

they fall into category number 2 to me.... but the problem with that is that occasionally (historically speaking) churches like the catholic church have been known to fall into both categories

Best Answer

LOL ! I won´t deny that !!!
Isabel the Catholic comes to mind !!!!

Best Answer

Which is hilarious when you think about it LoL After all, it is Catholicism that is the mother of modern-day Christianity XD Ironic much?

Best Answer

Very much so. That is why I posted the question.
Ah !! Religion . The source of so much intolerance and confusion.

Best Answer

some Christians have a "more Christian than thou" attitude. They think their own personal brand of Christianity is the only right way

Best Answer

Exactly, and everybody else must convert....or else.

Best Answer

We seem to forget at the end of this life ... There is a judgement !
and there are 5 witch one are you going to be in??

Best Answer

Because Mormons are not Christians, they are a cult.

Best Answer

Didn't they make up their own personal equivalent of the Bible ? That was what always made me doubtful. I'm not a practising Christian, but I understood the Bible was THE holy book.

Best Answer

bb: my understanding is that the Book of Mormon qualifies as fabricated but Mormons take it as true, just as other varieties take their bible as perfectly true. Since there are so many book versions now and corresponding faiths it can hardly be argued there is ONE book. If a person loved their neighbor, isn't that a Christian life?

Best Answer

"Treating others as you would have them treat you" was always what I thought was the crux of it, yes. But people are continuously telling me there's "more" to it than that. ;)

Best Answer

cause theyre judging and its wrong

Best Answer

well, you know what they say, sometimes the truth hurts.

Best Answer

Because some Christians take their religion more seriously than other Christians, most Christians these days don't do much but believe in God and hardly go to church, whereas many other Christians are busy doing ceremonies and lessons each Sunday and praying every night. I mean the Christians who lack the profecy should just be Agnostic, but I don't know maybe they just don't have time for church, trust me I'm in the same water -_-, haven't been to church since like August. (Personal Reasons.)

Best Answer

cause buddha told them to do it.

Best Answer

Buddha did no such thing. mx:))

Best Answer

All religions have people who are judgemental. Christianity isn't the only faith that has a foothold on this, and they are certainly not cutting off heads to make their point.

Best Answer

Because some are annoyingly religious, while others, like me, are normal, are considered moderate Christians, and we are more accepting of modern society ideals, non-Christians, and the LGBT community.

Best Answer

I am trying to get in touch with my Christian faith though again a little bit because I'm starting college soon, and the temptation to do wrong is ever present there. Still, I don't take the bible literally word for word. I believe a lot of the context is symbolic. Some of it is literal and some of it is figurative.

Best Answer

Also when many religious Christians read the Bible on a regular, weekly, day-day 24/7 basis they start over-analyzing phrases, verses, and passages, taking each of them as the literal truth. Then they get nearly extremist ideas that I don't believe that the Bible intended to get across as a message.

Best Answer

I will be honest that I want to make friends, but I do not want to make friends that bash what I believe in. I am into read God's word. My favorite time a day is spending time with God. I love going to church. My dad was a Mennonite like higher level of Amish, so he taught us how to read the bible, how to pray,go church, live out our faith in God and follow the Holy Bible too. I praying for God to reach the lost and God is love. Satan is blinding the lost from God's truth, so I pray for the lost too. God bless you. Talk to you later.

Best Answer

Everyone is judgemental of others and their actions because it is so much easier to point out others misdeeds and faults than to look inside yourself and point out our own! The Bible is just another crutch some people use to try and make themselves higher than the rest to try and preach what they feel is "right"! Like a soapbox on top of the podium!

Best Answer

I find that Christians tend to immidiately dismiss anything that the members of their religion do bad. They refuse to recognize that some of them are extremists. It is one thing to denounce actions of one religion's member, but it is another thing to claim that such a person does not belong to Christianity. <br />
Also, Christians are hypocrites about this towards other religions, especially Muslims. If Muslims denounce the actions of some bad Muslims (and they do! and I am one of those who does not agree with Muslim extremists and their views), Christians dismiss it as if no other non-Christian person can claim that they are not the same as the rest of the "religious" bunch. Christianity for centuries was used by many as means to opress and destroy socieites. Just because today majority of Christians do not agree with such evil done in their religion's name, does not mean that others' religions are bad or evil. Islam, Judaism, and other religions can also be used by evil people for evil means but does not mean that those religions are evil.

Best Answer

Christ said you will know a tree by its' fruit. True christians bear true fruit, many people who call themselves christian do not.

Best Answer

because they believe in Christ a different way from what they expect.

Best Answer

fear.

Best Answer

True. You can add ignorance to that.

Best Answer