SassyBabe39 SassyBabe39 41-45, F 11 Answers Jun 22, 2010

Because it lets them feel that they are powerful, when in reality they are terrified of their own weakness.

Best Answer

power and they are insecure

Best Answer

they cannot make mention otherwise and utilize their time like they are supposed to

Best Answer

that's how some people are...going through life's stepping on heads...

Best Answer

What do they gain,,,they them selfs are hurting that why they hurt others,,,it don't make it right its just what happens sometimes,,,Mary

Best Answer

Weak,callous people do those things because they know deep down that they are losers and to make themselves feel better, they treat others like crap. Someday, sometime, they will get what they have been dishing out.

Best Answer

I've been trying to figure that out for years. I think a lot of it might stem from jeolousy, weakness, insecurity, and don't forget the "classic pecking order"! You know? The one where abuse becomes a hand-me-down? Adult hits oldest child, oldest child hits younger child, youngest child kicks dog etc.

Best Answer

I think it's because that individual or individuals are seriously lacking something in their own lives. Limited abilities or talent can make a person try to down grade another person to make themselves look and feel better. <br />
Sad but true, I know from experience. But the good news is, that sooner or later, those same people will try to dig a whole for someone else and wind up digging it for themselves.

Best Answer

Hello I'm using my fiance's blog I'm 27yr. old male. It doesn't seem the guy knows he is hurting your feelings. More than likely he believes that you understand that he is speaking out in frustration and its sarcasm but he believes you already know how he feels. I know it doesn't seem that way to you but question him right after he says something hurtful again as to why he said that and ask does he really feel that way? Don't stop asking no matter how pissed he gets he will be forced to come around.<br />
Worst case scenario is that he feels that way in which case it's a situation you can work out with him. The control aspect is totall BULLSH*T!!!! Look I am a man and we are just as difficult as you women are we just don't care to talk about our feelings or frustrations you have to force it out of us. I dont like it either but even being self aware i'm still just as stubborn. Take it from somebody who actually put thought into their words, besides I don't like married couples breaking up over stupid ****. It's tough love honey, get used to it or no relationship is going to come out right. I know I been through 40+ women already and I had to fight to get this one and it will be an epic battle before I let her go. Fight for your love or live to regret it.

Best Answer

he does know 100 % that he is hurting me, he gets off on it, smiles and laughs about it, gets off on it, he likes to challenge me in unhealthy ways, he does it everyone...then wonders why no one wants anything to do with him...or he will turn around and try to be all nice, and wonders why I do not talk to him, or deal with him in anyway, shape or form, just ignore him like he is not there, <br /><br />
just do not understand how people can do that to someone else!

Best Answer