Vices do something for us either emotionally, psychologically or sexually, sooooo....

Best Answer

How do you mean? Priority as in you prefer one vice to another or priority as in one is illegal while another is not -- such as getting drunk is socially acceptable but getting hight on herbs is not?

Best Answer

one person's vice to another person's. like people at work can go out and smoke as long as they want because they're stressed, but it's not like i can go sit outside and play my DS when i'm stressed or just sit outside

Best Answer

I've never heard of a place of employment that allows their employees to go outside and do anything as long as they want and still keep their job.

Best Answer

well they smoke anywhere from 5-15 minutes, and sometimes they go out 6 or 7 times during a shift. i'm not saying i would go outside for an hour i'd be fine with just 3 minutes or enough to calm down

Best Answer

I agree with you that they should not have more breaks at work than anyone else just because they smoke. It's just wrong.

Best Answer

Guess it just depends what vice you enjoy more !

Best Answer

i don't really mean which one you like more. it's more like your vise over mine kind of thing

Best Answer