how do you think them stereotypes are treated differently once their inside oO

Best Answer

Lexington state prison for example in oklahoma , They become some inmates woman .

Best Answer

currency :)

Best Answer

Un-sanctioned money making........stronly frowned upon by the authorities. Wonder if a longer sentence deters them at all?

Best Answer

Soicety really has a tough spot for drug dealers not drug users but i guess drug dealers I know drug users are always getting chances and chances with all the differet props and that etc lol

Best Answer

I think this depends on the drugs being dealt. If they're sold to the young, isn't it a form of intereference? They can both do as much damage. Some drugs can destroy innocent lives as completely as physical molestation. I don't think one should necessarily be given a lighter sentence than the other.

Best Answer

Becaue the law is an a*s

Best Answer

Whilst I believe that child molesters should be physically castrated at least, don't forget drug dealers also sell drugs to children.

Best Answer

Not in Oklahoma , We still believe in southern Justice .

Best Answer

It's all about the money.

Best Answer

Because the life in general is never fair

Best Answer

If that's true it's twisted!!

Best Answer

Because the world is ******. You're old enough to have learned that already. My heart almost breaks for yours. Because you're just now learning that.

Best Answer