RunningGirl5 RunningGirl5 26-30, F 14 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Religion

Who gives a damn if you're spiritual?

Best Answer

You've got your thinking a tad bit backwards. The "Christian" faith is the Most Tolerant of All of Them. Look right here in the U.S.A. Crazy moslems bad mouth christians and no one says anything, yet if a christian says 'anything' about a moslim he ( or she ) is instantly tagged a 'raceist' or some other nonsense. The other faiths all fall somewhere in the middle. The moslim faith is The Only One that says it is a moslems duty ( to islam ) to convert "infidels" ( non-believers - that's Anyone who is not moslim ) by the Sword ( kill them ). If you do not believe that, go to any library - get a "Quran" and start reading. You'll be in for a real treat, also study up on Mohammed - you'd be better off worshiping 'jack the ripper'

Best Answer

Why do non-Christians make up slanderous, generalized characteristics of Christians?

Best Answer

because thats what they have been taught,if you don't subscribe to there beliefs than your wrong and damned to hell

Best Answer

Sad : /

Best Answer

I don't waste much time worrying about it ,live and let live.

Best Answer

There's no literal hell.

Best Answer

We are jackasses. I am a christian though.

Best Answer

I think lotsa people can be spiritual and not be Christians. But the fact is only through Christ can you be saved. <br />
That said God also gave every individual to choose how they want to live this life. It's not my responsibility to try and force everyone to believe as I do because that will just drive them away. It is my responsibility to speak the truth in love but not to use it as a club.

Best Answer

I am "spiritual" in a sense I guess. I think Taoism & Pantheism is more realistic, it has to do with nature and what we can "see" already.

Best Answer

Everyone is spiritual in there own way, but a truly spiritual person think and see things as God do.

The word “spirituality” as used in the Bible refers to an attitude or an approach to life. (Jude 18, 19)

The Bible writer Paul, for example, highlights the difference in attitude between a spiritual person and one who is fleshly. Those with fleshly tendencies, Paul indicates, focus more on themselves than on others. They do what is right in their own eyes, rather than trying to live up to God’s standards.—1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 5:19, 20.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2007561?q=True+Spirituality&p=par

Best Answer

I find Christianity as taught today relies more on Paul than Christ. Thus you can follow Christ and His path, which has to do with forgiveness, no judging, loving one another, and expressing right spirit. Show me anyone who is condemning another and you will see a dark spirit no matter how they like to say they are doing it out of love and concern. It is still condemning and blaming.

Best Answer

Being spiritual just sounds like an excuse not to attend church and to me it's like you're really saying that you don't want to do what God know is best for you, you rather do whatever you want with little thanks or regard to the one who created you.

Best Answer