RunningGirl5 RunningGirl5 26-30, F 11 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Religion

because thats what they have been taught,if you don't subscribe to there beliefs than your wrong and damned to hell

Best Answer

Sad : /

Best Answer

I don't waste much time worrying about it ,live and let live.

Best Answer

Who gives a damn if you're spiritual?

Best Answer

You've got your thinking a tad bit backwards. The "Christian" faith is the Most Tolerant of All of Them. Look right here in the U.S.A. Crazy moslems bad mouth christians and no one says anything, yet if a christian says 'anything' about a moslim he ( or she ) is instantly tagged a 'raceist' or some other nonsense. The other faiths all fall somewhere in the middle. The moslim faith is The Only One that says it is a moslems duty ( to islam ) to convert "infidels" ( non-believers - that's Anyone who is not moslim ) by the Sword ( kill them ). If you do not believe that, go to any library - get a "Quran" and start reading. You'll be in for a real treat, also study up on Mohammed - you'd be better off worshiping 'jack the ripper'

Best Answer

Why do non-Christians make up slanderous, generalized characteristics of Christians?

Best Answer

We are jackasses. I am a christian though.

Best Answer

I try to follow the ways of Jesus, though I don't consider myself " Christian" . But I believe there are so many other ways to enjoy spirituality. Sad to know there are those who do call themselves Christian yet their actions are anything but.

Best Answer

I think lotsa people can be spiritual and not be Christians. But the fact is only through Christ can you be saved.

That said God also gave every individual to choose how they want to live this life. It's not my responsibility to try and force everyone to believe as I do because that will just drive them away. It is my responsibility to speak the truth in love but not to use it as a club.

Best Answer

I am "spiritual" in a sense I guess. I think Taoism & Pantheism is more realistic, it has to do with nature and what we can "see" already.

Best Answer