The other day I was given a ticket for running a red light when the person right in front of me was just a tiny bit ahead of me I still saw the light was yellow when I went under it. In the city I was in my cousins husband whom is really like my brother in law. He is a K-9 cop and a K-9 cop pulled me over. I asked him about his dog and told him about josh and how cool his dog is. Once I said my brother in law he really turned into a real a** hole. My brother in law cheats all the time on my sister hes even been in trouble for pulling over women who are pretty for no reason he got in a little trouble about it. Nothing bad but its known. Anyway... My brother in law said he could talk to the guy and get it dropped. well he never did and he never called me back. A year ago I got him and her back together and talked to him and was there when he needed to talk and her too they were divorcin. people use me all the time especially family I help and help but when I need help their not there
agnes1977 agnes1977 31-35, F 7 Answers Jul 2, 2012

The love the power ..

Best Answer

my dad was the chief he is a cheat

Best Answer

he cheated on your mom thats sad my cousin/sister found out he had slept with about 10 different women. She is still devastaded about it. She calls crying a lot. They got back together and its for the babies we all saw how my divorce went down and how my son was pulled here and there. They dont want that for their kids so good ol me talks to them gets them back in the swing of things then I'm treated like I dont matter.

Best Answer

empathy xxxx

Best Answer

thank you very much...

Best Answer

this isn't an unexplained stereotype at all

Best Answer