They're not actually gamers. Back in the day when gaming was something nerdy unpopular guys did these women were taking the **** out of us for being gamers, now that it's popular they want to be the popular girl who does the popular thing. That's all it is.

Best Answer

I agree!

Best Answer

It is still a predominantly male pass time, so females still feel the need to establish they are gamers.

Best Answer

That's stupid. Do disabled people need to include that they are disabled, in every game? Do black people need to declare their skin colour?

Best Answer

Well, I don't think it's stupid. If it's something they are proud of, they want to let people know about it.

Best Answer

I'm proud to game, I don't feel the need to tell every one that I'm a male now that gaming is popular.

Best Answer

I just think it's a little different for women. Most people find it different but interesting that women are gamers.

Best Answer

Do they boast or do they just mention it? It's just that I've never heard anybody boast about it.

Best Answer

Check out Playstation Now, live game streaming. Whenever it's a girl gaming, you see "GIRL GAMER" almost always in caps. I couldn't really give a crap whose playing it, it just seems suspiciously in time with gaming becoming popular that girls suddenly want people to know that they game.

Best Answer

Sounds like you're getting angry over nothing tbh.

Best Answer

It's not nothing. It's gotten to the point where simply being a girl gives them some authority over men. Because of this feminist society, men are demonized as sex addicts, while women are painted as brainy with not a single sexual urge. This "im a girl which gives me a qualification in gaming" is just yet another attempt at feminists to control society.

Best Answer

Woah woah woah, back up. How does somebody having a username like "girl gamer" give them authority over men? How does having a username like that or saying that they're female equate to having a "qualification in gaming"?

Best Answer

Why else would they feel the need to state that they are female? What if I posted "white male plays cod ghosts" im sure you'd have something to say about that, so why should "female plays cod ghosts" be any different?

Best Answer

Also, do you live in the UK? Here men are painted as sexual devients, while all women without fail have to be seen as brainy and sexually pure. If there's cheating in a relationship, it must be the man, and because it's a female, she must have more feelings. We also have the over employment of unqualified women, to the point of hiring underage girls, sometimes when a doubly employed male was at the very same interview.

Best Answer

Maybe because there are fewer female gamers? It's a lot more common for guys to play games like that. For instance, a feminist who is a guy will call himself a 'male feminist' where as a female feminist wouldn't usually state that she's female because most feminists are.

Best Answer

As for your second comment: what has this got to do with girl gamers?

Best Answer

yes there are fewer female gamers, but they only decide to broadcast the fact that they are a girl playing games the instant gaming becomes popular. And the only reason very few men are feminists is because modern feminism has become a sexist anti-male movement. I've never met anyone refer to themselves as a "male feminist", and I hope that any man even considering calling himself that would be embarrassed.

Best Answer

It's to do with the fact that just like with the overemployment of women, the feel of the need to tell people that they are a female is because society idolizes women.

Best Answer

Unfortunately I haven't met many male feminists either. Feminism at its core is the avocation for equal rights between the sexes and anybody who behaves in a way contrary to that is not a feminist even if they claim to be.

Best Answer

It sounds like you're just angry with women. I see a lot of that and I still don't understand it really.

Best Answer

You don't understand it as you are misinformed and biased. Men are always labelled as the sexual predators, as the cheaters. Yet I think women are just as sex obsessed, if not more, considering they still go out and cheat when they dont have the hormonal pressures of thousands of ***** being produced every day. And then you get the old "women used to not do so well in the workplace" resulting in an over employment of women, even unqualified ones. And of course, any problems arising from that was caused by men, naturally. And then the less attractive females demand that the most attractive men give them attention, lest they be portrayed as some horrible person, yet the daily occurance of woman that ignore nice unnatractive men, go for attractive jerks and then complain about "all men" to the nicer guys, is absolutely overlooked. That's why we hate you.

Best Answer

I totally disagree with everything that you said but I'm not going to claim that I hate you or that you're misinformed or biased because it's not going to help the situation.

Best Answer

I AM A SEXIST HUAhahahah

anyways i dont mind it when girls boast or makes it clear that they are a girl gamer i think its cute :3

Best Answer

Insecurities

Best Answer