rolex928 rolex928 22-25, M 6 Answers Oct 17, 2011

LOL Like it. I guess while I was holding her hands it stopped her from hitting me.

Best Answer

I suppose because they recognise at some level that it doesn't HAVE to be that way. But present-day marriage mostly being an opportunity to have realisations and finish up "unfinished business" (karma), it quite often does end up in a "fight"...<br />
That's why to me, being knowledgeable about karma and how to deal with it is a essential skill for humans to learn while they are still young. <br />
There are ideas about it embodied in many religions, but in most cases the Opposers to our evolution have corrupted or masked the knowledge in some way, to make it ineffective; because if the understanding of karmic principles are messed up, it makes it impossible to evolve spiritually, as all karma has to be cleared to do so.

Best Answer

It's so they can get used to the invisible shackles.

Best Answer

I didn't really hold my husbands hand, only when we exchanged rings but the rest of the time we weren't touching. Then again our ceremony was not traditional.

Best Answer

I've heard this one before

Best Answer