UkTeacher UkTeacher 26-30, M 13 Answers Jan 5 in Community

There used to be, but "Purina Human Food" was discontinued because "Sara Lee Junk Food" was better.

Best Answer

babies have baby food XD

Best Answer

and when we eat Indian food we say "Indian food". Do Indians call it Indian food or just food? Same with chinese or thai food. Do they call our food Canadian Food or American food?

Best Answer

Haha. Better just open a can of Indian food to feed the Indian. Yea it does make it sound like they only ever eat curry.

Best Answer

We have dog and cat and fish food because humans make those for dogs and cats and fish. Humans consider all of the food fair game, and if we don't label pet or livestock food accordingly, then we humans will gobble it up.

Best Answer

What do I eat then? I thought I ate people food!

Best Answer

Is it spam? I think if we were owned, spam would be human food.

Best Answer

Spam??? I was referring to regular foods potatoes, rice, fruits, is people food or human food!

Best Answer

That would be a healthy diet but I reckon out owners would just throw a can of spam into a bowl.

Best Answer

Nope, we have human food like product!

Best Answer

All good exempt of those is human food

Best Answer

Hi<br />
Because marketing tells fools that is what these certain animals eat and is good for them truth be known like us they will eat most of anything and apart from chocolate and a few other things does not harm them.<br />
We do have human food don't you see the label on some foods not fit for human consumption.<br />
Bio

Best Answer

Because most 'human food' isn't fit for humans

Best Answer