I don't want that, never have. I don't believe it's everyone.

Best Answer

we may never want it but sometimes we can't help but to fall victim to our so called lovers lies....

Best Answer

Then I break up with the lover. I don't keep him around and cheat on him. :)

Best Answer

That the same thing I had currently down with my new ex. And the thing is i didn't have to see it, I didn't have to get her to admit. I just sensed it by the way she had treated me, talked to me. And the way she kissed it's like there were no life to her lips that was actually sweet but they were as cold as ice.

Best Answer

I think it's because we are bombarded with so much crap today<br />
it's not funny - on tv shows movies books internet other<br />
people's behavior schools workplace music video's <br />
even fashion cosmetics alcohol etc ..................<br />
everything is about sex - do what or who u want .............<br />
there's no more self respect self worth <br />
society is influenced easily by what they see hear read<br />
sad but true !

Best Answer

I totally agree to the point the ppl just prove that they are so week wiled to know.How to deal with whats real and what's not?

Best Answer

thank you so much for choosing my answer to your
question as best answer - it's very kind of you !

Best Answer

A lack of morals. You want to play don't get into a relationship or get married.

Best Answer

This generation did not invent cheating. It' sbeen going on for a very long time.

Best Answer

Th FOOD!!!! There is a documentary that I watched concerning corn syrup and high fructose corn syrup. The scientists on that documentary said that, High Fructose Corn Syrup and Corn Syrup cause the individual to want more sex. A High sugar Rush for lust is what I call it.

Best Answer

You'd be surprised at what added fluoride in drinking water can do to a person. Fluoride can block the absorption of lithium which is necessary to prevent abnormal mood swings, and if continued it could lead to bipolar disorder. It can also mess with the thyroid levels. Steroids as medication can also affect a person and trigger bipolar disorder (Jane Pauley is a famous example) especially if they have a genetic predisposition.

Best Answer

not all, if you worry about your partner, you should use HelloSpy

Best Answer

You don't have the problem. They are not loyal and they are weak. Get angry then Get over it.

Best Answer

I think people misunderstand this whole "pursue your happiness" concept. They will use this reason to justify any bad things they do. "I'm not happy with my relationship so I cheated on my partner with someone who shows me true happiness" or "I know he's married but we're so happy together, I'm so happy whenever I'm with him" etc. Everyone's so damn selfish and entitled. It's not wrong to want to be happy but not at other's expense. What makes them think that their partners they've been cheating on don't deserve the same happiness?

Best Answer

So true <3 wish that didn't exist it would be a much happier world if people were just happy,loyal and respected what they have and stop chasing evreyone else's partners!

Best Answer

I think its the collapse of community and the decline of morals

Best Answer

its everyone! I think Im the only person I know personally, who hasn't cheated!! And there is no sorrow no sadness, nothing

Best Answer

Yes! youre so right....its sad

Best Answer