Its complicated Who to trust?
Ravengirl909 Ravengirl909 13-15, F 8 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Family Struggles

because your freinds dont want you to feel bad, and your family doesn't care they will tell you the truth because they know you'll still love them no matter what they say. (its not true in all cases so you might sing good)

Best Answer

I was going to say literally the exact same thing as you but you beat me to it! Great minds.

Best Answer

great minds think alike ^.^

Best Answer

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and their own taste in music. I wouldn't worry about it, do what makes you happy.

Best Answer

Family has to tolerate you all the time while friends see you only for a limited time. Don't feel bad, I go through the same thing. When friends plan a gathering they ask me to get my guitar, when family goes out they ask me to leave my guitar home.

Best Answer

Because you're not great but not bad either maybe *shrugs*

Best Answer

If anybody says you're bad at singing, you're bad. You want good reviews across the board.

Best Answer

Fine I'm 8 years old and u will see me on Britain's got talent than who gonna be laughing

Best Answer

I sure hope you're not 8 on here.

Best Answer

Because your family loves you, and wants to be honest with you.

Best Answer

That can be difficult to figure out. I have a similar issue with my voice. I've been chosen to sing solos and yet I have run into a few people who don't like my voice at all. Go figure. Consider professionals though, not everyone likes the same song or the same singer.

Best Answer