Last time I checked women and me were equal...
YourFavouriteWhiteBoy YourFavouriteWhiteBoy 16-17, M 11 Answers Jul 9 in Hobbies

It's not a race, you know, it's just an idea defended by many people that have a lot of other concerns in their lives.

Best Answer

Another comedian .and Obama is the prez so must mean no more is racism a factor affecting people ,To say white guys have handed over power is to have head in butt

Best Answer

Feminism has never been about being equal. That has never been anything but their rhetoric. Feminism has always been anti-men, anti-family, anti-marriage hate campaign. "Feminism is the theory, lesbian is the practice." The goal is to enslave men into obedient workers. They would actually like to eliminate men altogether but then they would have to do some work to support themselves.

Best Answer

Feminism has never been about being equal"""
You most certainly seem to have it all figured out:P
Oh so It's a lesbian thing hey?I think you have been watching to much fiction
something like attack of the Amazon women is the tale you're thinking of .LOL

Best Answer

No. Men still talk over women. They still diss them. There is still much violence against them. Women fairly reporting are called histrionic. They still test new drugs mostly on men. Women still earn less than men. Women are still referred to as s--ts for behavior that men admire in men. There is lots more, but no -- women are equal in law, but not in reality.

Best Answer

hahahahaaaaaaa u haven't even been married yet.

Best Answer

Depends on where you checked, at what time of day and especially, with whom you checked.. :)

Best Answer

Actually men still make more money on average,

Best Answer

Because men work harder, because men have to take care of their family.

Best Answer

check again

Best Answer

Some like the rush all that anger gives them.

Best Answer

exsit? I don't know.. ask jesus. I don't know what that is either..

Best Answer