Lovelydeb Lovelydeb 51-55, F 39 Answers Jul 15, 2012

I guess I'm the odd man out, but I have no desire to date a 20 year old who could be my granddaughter. I would definitely prefer dating a mature woman who went through the some of same experiences I did. I wouldn't want to start talking about a movie , song, TV program, or an event that happened before she was born, and have her wonder what the hell I'm talking about or relate to the experience. That is not to say that I would not look or socialize as a friend with her.<br />
Peace

Best Answer

I am 46 years old man for whatever my daughter started dating a guy my age it broke my heart my daughter was 2o I thought one day I would have grandchildren that makes no sense. young women that are out there that reads this. He hase to have something in common with you. One day your gonna want to have children and if he tells you he does he's lying the emotional toll on your father and mother and family is too much the man's youngest daughter is 24 years old she's 2o I am so sorry I just think of him as a ********. He's already a grandfather I pray that God forgives me

Best Answer

Twenty year old girls can also like fifty year old men!

Best Answer

Because 20 year old girls are beautiful and desirable. I think its plenty fair as long as the girls want the older men.

Best Answer

Because they are a lot prettier than fifty year old women.

Best Answer

The moon has phases. Young women have a thing for a mature love. Sex is the answer when no answer makes sense. You have to smell the flowers sometime in life as much as possible. No one believes life is fair, and growing old gracefully is for those who have stopped breathing permanently.

Best Answer

if 2 adults decide to get together its their choice and if everyone else was busy with their own life they wouldnt have time to judge others, and be much happier in there on relationships. we all have the freedom to choose who we spend the rest our life with. it comes down to only 1 thing its called jealousy for some.

Best Answer

less gravity exposure

Best Answer

Men are weird, weird creatures. The twenty-year-old girl thing never disappears. Whatever age a man is (18+), he likes twenty-year-old girls. Unless he's gay.

Best Answer

Who doesn't like 20 year old girls?

Best Answer

As long the parties are happy ... Who cares.. I have dated a 20 and a 24 year woman and have will say they are a lot less better and twisted as woman between 30 and 45 year old...

Best Answer

It is ok as long as there is that understanding. Others think it is not because of their lack of experiences and their personal thoughts regarding judgement of others when they do not know of themselves in future happenings. Lets not judge someone else. Majority of people allow others to make their decisions rather than deciding for themselves; put in the minds of others rather than being exposed to life in general. Some younger women do like much older men because younger guys are not up to the mental challenges a younger woman present. The maturity levels are much different. A young single woman with a child can take better responsibility than a guy her age. Young men are still playing computer system games.

Best Answer

why do twenty year old girls like fifty year old men

Best Answer

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Best Answer

Im 20 and hate it when older men check me out. Yuk. Old men are NOT attractive to me. I like men my own age. I date guys who are 18-23 coz Ihave more in common with them. I would never date someone old enough to be my dad... He'd die while Im still fit amd healthy! 99% of young women are not attracted to older men & prefer guys their oen age. Sadly old desperate men are delusional and think otherwise. Lots of men have big egos and think they are better looking than they actually are. Men are usually less attractive than they think they are. We learned in psychology courses that men often have bigger egos and overestimatr their looks and ability. Fact is that younger man are fitter and more attractive. Older men can still look good, like Johnny Depp for example. And there are plenty of women over 40 and 50 who look beautiful and better than 20 year olds, like Christie Brinkley. But at theend of the day, most people get a long best with people closer to their age and all the young women I know want a young man their own age. If a woman is dating an older man who is rich, its probably just for money usually so she is probably not loyal or faithful to him & will eventually move on once she realises she needs someone her own age to keep her company. Thats the truth in most cases. Although these days just as many older women are looking at younger men.... <br />
P.S. Most women agree that being checked out or hit on by old men is creepy and in some cases disgusting. These women laugh behind your back, so get a grip and act your age.

Best Answer

My daughter is 26 and beautiful and she hates old men looking and says mmmm havnt you something better to do ? Like save a dying child !

Best Answer

I am 23 and find mature men attractive...Esp those who has good taste. Not too old though...40 -50 is actually fine for me.

Best Answer

I agree with you mine is 20 yrs diff and he is sexy as hell to me. I would not change thing about him...

Best Answer

The 50 year olds I know, do not want to date a 20 yr old.

Best Answer

something that has long been out of reach but not out of sight. there isnt a women out there he cant tame. LOLlife is short and sweet and when woman was created she was made beautiful for a reason. a man likes to look even if there is no chance of touch..

Best Answer

I am recently divorced at 46 and had a 40 something man make a pass at me. It honestly took me a long time to even realize that's what he was doing not only because I have no interest in a relationship, but also because it wouldn't even occur to me that someone his age would be interested in me. <br />
I rarely dated men my own age when I was younger and NEVER dated anyone in their 40's. Daddy issues you say? Okay, whatever. I don't want to date anyone in their 60's now nor do I want to date a man who is immature no matter how physically beautiful he might be. Who needs the drama and the hassle? <br />
By the way, to the sicko who is dating a child: I wouldn't want a tennis bracelet. Where would I wear it? To the gym or the beach? I would rather have a deli sandwich. I don't need sparkly things for a man to prove his value to me. I am too valuable to myself to want such superficial things.

Best Answer

Im 43 dating a 21 year old. Shes hot, is still taking dangerous risks which i help her curb and focus in more fun but mature ways, shes unpredictable and MOST of all she is not bitter and jaded. I like being the one that first showed her the things that shes never seen. It builds a bond stronger than experiences in common, and frankly way too many women my age just want money. 21 year olds are just as happy with a deli sandwich as a 43 yr old would be with a diamond tennis bracelet.

Best Answer

How true!

Best Answer

That's fantastic of course 43 isn't old . Big difference at 60 though ! I dated a guy 21when I was 36 together 4 years I ended it. I wanted him to have a life and children. Cheers good luck

Best Answer

There's a difference between liking and dating. Liking might just mean liking to look and there is not a whole lot wrong with that. Think of Groucho Marx and he had a healthy relationship with his wife even though he was a womanizer on film. There always will be an attraction by older men to like to look at young women. It may not hurt to look but touching is another matter altogether. Looking is tolerable by older men, gawking isn't.

Best Answer

i think you are jealous deb because there arent many men your age <br />
after women your age....<br />
it means an 80 y/o is looking for you.......lol

Best Answer

In one sense you are right I am getting a lot of 80 year olds asking. They look like my grandfather and it rather disgusts me. However, I do still go out with my same age. No jealousy at all. It is just strange to observe.

Best Answer

it is a natural cause and effect in life
older women seek young men
older men seek young women
young women seek older men
and younger men seek older women
it is all round and not just men
brst wishes in your search......lol

Best Answer