Kayakker Kayakker 46-50, M 6 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Community

I think they do but have to put themselves first or they can't find the gall to return again.

Best Answer

Their own reasons, can't really judge them for that.

Best Answer

Well, they stopped caring. Maybe their problems were too big for an EP solution.

Best Answer

Time to move on..... ??

Best Answer

Apparently for some thats not enough, we have to respect their decision.

Best Answer

nicely spoken...

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I don't care...

Best Answer

Heard that about you... lol

Best Answer

Well I'm not such a loser in the real world that I need to find friends on this ridiculous site ;)

Best Answer

Lmfao... you must be a real looser to comment the way you have... one day you will get a life ..keep looking...

Best Answer

Yeah having a wife, kid and business that I love is not much of a life. Owning my own home plus 3 investment properties, including one in Japan, is very difficult to deal with. Spending up to a month each year in Japan to ski some of the best powder snow that can be found on this planet is definitely a difficult part of my life. And being a board member of a charitable organisation that does a huge amount of good work in the community I live just doesn't add much to life at all. Add to all this a great group of friends I've known since my university days plus a whole other group of friends in Japan (we lived there for 7 years) life is just so hard that I find I have to desperately try and find friends on this stupid site!! lol
Hey if you think you could find me a better life please let me know ;)

Best Answer