romeromiriam13 romeromiriam13 13-15 7 Answers May 11, 2012

I think you have a small handful of friends and family who love you and stay with you forever.But most people flow in and out of your life like a river flows. When it's time to let go, let them go, treasure the good times in your heart and know they shared your life with you no matter how long they stayed.

Best Answer

I dont think it ends,u become more than a best friend u r soul mates,ready to be better best of best friends,lovers,dad,mom our newchildren together

Best Answer

Because people grow apart, as someone else said. Or a friend has hurt feelings over something the other person did, or found out something bad about the other friend's lifestyle or personality.

Best Answer

Boredom. I mean, who wants to listen to the same story over and over and over and over!

Best Answer

a friendship that ends that easily ,because of greed, money and other stuffs, never really began.

Best Answer

money, greed, love.

Best Answer