and the girls have to give in ...almost in most cases?..
AMidsummerNightsDream AMidsummerNightsDream 26-30, F 10 Answers Jul 7 in Dating & Relationships

Physical difference makes it easier for women to feel less confident. But in a relationship, there can be other power leverages.

Best Answer

what?

Best Answer

What what?

Best Answer

i wanted to know what 'other power leverages' you just said

Best Answer

Ok, it can be education, it can be intelligence and humour, it can be age, it can be sheer experience that makes people more assertive because they have come to determine priorities and know about their own strengths.

Best Answer

because girls are brainwashed to believe they are incredibly lucky to be with any guy at all, and they could never do any better, and they don't deserve any better, so they better do exactly what the guy says or they'll be a crazy cat lady and die alone and poor.

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

Independent assertive self-confident people come in all sexes.

Best Answer

But two self assertive people cant lead a life together...

Best Answer

if you're a girl, don't give into your man's ego. You are on equal if not stronger ground than your guy; he wants you, he needs you; all you have to do is say no to him, and he feels destroyed.

Best Answer

hormones i guess

Best Answer

pahahahahahahahaha love it and i am still working don't worry- i can multitask ;)

Best Answer

lmaooo goldengirllllll.. arr but can u put make up on whilst driving a car lol

Best Answer

i can't drive but i can put eyeliner on whilst on the bus to work going over a speed bump hahahaha

Best Answer

lmfaooooooo .. i bet u look lushhh lol

Best Answer

lmao mate trust... can i do yours??

Best Answer

hahaha naa i look like a clown in make up lol

Best Answer

aww bet you look banging really

Best Answer

The answer is don't give in. The reason guys often maintain that ego is because girls let them. To me a massive ego is a red flag.Don't give them the power!

Best Answer

The male ego is a fragile thing. It's sad but true.

Best Answer

you admit that,why dont others?

Best Answer

Haha I admit it because it doesn't often apply to me. I see it all the time in friends' relationships, but I don't care that much about most peoples' opinions of me. It also isn't true of all or even most men. Keep looking.

Best Answer

i hope so it doesnt apply to all men,...

Best Answer

It doesn't. I know men with no ego. I am confident that you'll find what you're looking for. :)

Best Answer

Everyone has that need. Don't give in

Best Answer