Yeah whats with all these stereotypical geeks eating grandmas and stereotypical nerds strangling people with their thighs anyway?

Best Answer

Because there may be grandmas on this site! Isn't it best to inform them that their geeky sons/grandsons may gobble them up alive?

Best Answer

B*tch knows better than to interrupt the League of Legends game!

Best Answer

SICK OF HEARING ABOUT GEEK/NERDS KILLING SOMEONE!!!!

Best Answer

Because grandmas stay crunchy in milk, duh!

Best Answer

I love your sense of humour.

Best Answer

Welcome to EP! This is your first day with us- Can we get a little new trollin'?

Best Answer

Because geeks usually have grandma fetishes unlike us nerds. Also, humans are supposed to taste like pork!

Best Answer

cause they smell like pie

Best Answer

The word used that way is a reference to a zombie. The original meaning of the word "geek" was from the German word "geck" which means a freak, in the sense of a carnival sideshow freak. It's the "freak" sense of the word that is sometimes used as a slang term for zombie.<br />
I don't think it has much of anything to do with the kind of geek who enjoys computers, gaming, comic books, and science fiction.

Best Answer

I agree haha. Its also used in The Walking Dead.

Best Answer

Yes. And I can definitely imagine a walker making a meal out of some poor grandma! BTW, you resemble my favorite character on that show. :)

Best Answer