Search into google 'Geek ate his grandmother alive' it isn't a joke. A stereotypical geek decided he was hungry so he decided to eat his grandmother alive, she screamed and tried to get away but she died of her devistating wounds, caused by cutting and biting.Do you think he seasoned her too? I can't stand my food without salt. vinegar on chicken is supposed to taste really good apparently. This is awkward because i have a friend whose an even geekier looking thing and he gets hungry a lot. How many weeks do I have left before he eats me up too?
Dangerocity Dangerocity 18-21, M 12 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Hobbies

Yeah whats with all these stereotypical geeks eating grandmas and stereotypical nerds strangling people with their thighs anyway?

Best Answer

Because there may be grandmas on this site! Isn't it best to inform them that their geeky sons/grandsons may gobble them up alive?

Best Answer

Now you're on the "geeks eat their grandmas" stuff now? Got bored with the strangling story?

Best Answer

there may be grandmas on this site! Isn't it best to inform them that their geeky sons/grandsons may gobble them up alive?

Best Answer

lolwut?

Best Answer

The geek in question ate his grandmother alive.

Best Answer

B*tch knows better than to interrupt the League of Legends game!

Best Answer

SICK OF HEARING ABOUT GEEK/NERDS KILLING SOMEONE!!!!

Best Answer

Because grandmas stay crunchy in milk, duh!

Best Answer

I love your sense of humour.

Best Answer

Welcome to EP! This is your first day with us- Can we get a little new trollin'?

Best Answer

Because geeks usually have grandma fetishes unlike us nerds. Also, humans are supposed to taste like pork!

Best Answer

cause they smell like pie

Best Answer

The word used that way is a reference to a zombie. The original meaning of the word "geek" was from the German word "geck" which means a freak, in the sense of a carnival sideshow freak. It's the "freak" sense of the word that is sometimes used as a slang term for zombie.<br />
I don't think it has much of anything to do with the kind of geek who enjoys computers, gaming, comic books, and science fiction.

Best Answer

I agree haha. Its also used in The Walking Dead.

Best Answer

Yes. And I can definitely imagine a walker making a meal out of some poor grandma! BTW, you resemble my favorite character on that show. :)

Best Answer