And I'm not crying !!!!!!! ......... *sniffs*
aussieguy18 aussieguy18 18-21, M 8 Answers Jun 7 in Dating & Relationships

Use the body that god has given you !!! Use it well haha :p

Best Answer

Love it! Hahaha

Best Answer

Right go out in the town with the boys walk round with ur top off and then you will notice that girls do no avoid you infact they will be all over u lol

Best Answer

your too gud looking m8 thats y if a girl had u they wud feel insecure showing you off

Best Answer

Lol...try, try again till you succeed!

Best Answer

I don't want to. I'm tired if getting hurt! :(

Best Answer

Good going, pull more of those droopy faces and some or the other will arrive soon to impart some tlc!!!

Best Answer

your a good guy maybe the one you haven't met yet

Best Answer

Yeah I suppose so and I know that I'm very young and all that stuff! But this is now and right now it sucks and it hurts. :(

Best Answer

im sorry

Best Answer

You're not scared. You are not a fixer. Girls need projects. They need a broken person so they have something to do. Something to mature them feel useful

Best Answer

Well if they keep hurting me I'm gonna turn into a pshyco and then they will have their project!

Best Answer

They'll love you then!

Best Answer

maybe you smell a bit too strongly of "I want a warm body, preferably female, but I think too highly of myself to settle for what I can have." just a guess. I've been there.

Best Answer

I dnt even know what you mean by that.

Best Answer

They think you’re a pervert.

Best Answer

I'm not a pervert. In fact, i treat girls with respect!

Best Answer

My bad. Maybe you should be an ******* like me. Chicks love dicks.

Best Answer