it is embracing for girls to be caught in their bra and panties, but walkin in bikini which is more revealing and hot ....is just fine ...
shania0adorable shania0adorable 26-30 17 Answers May 5, 2012

bikini's have padding for crotch areas and breasts, whereas underwear doesn't and ***** juice and boob juice can get everywhere.

Best Answer

WEEEEE

Best Answer

Walking in a bikini in the supermarket or down the street is NOT encouraged where I live.

Best Answer

Who said we don't ? :)

Best Answer

Good question. One that I've never really seen an answer to. <br />
Just goes to prove that the world is nucking futs.

Best Answer

You do know this Planet is fuking nuts dont you, there is no excuse or question, just more madness..

Best Answer

we need 2 get u girls in bra and panties i would love 2 c u in ur bra and panties more offten thay look just like bikinis and yes very very very sexy in both so help us girls lets chang it so that u all can do it all over the world girls we love sexy i'd say lets go 4 it kiss kiss kiss

Best Answer

They can if they want to. There is no law against it.

Best Answer

about 40 yrs ago I saw this portrayed in Mad magazine . a woman came out to the pool and said how do you like my new bikini and her friend said that's not a swim suit that's underwear it freaked the wearer out and she ran back into the house in shame . I have seen underwear that covered more that some swim suits . I had a friend run around on the beach down at San Clemente Ca. in his GI issued boxers and the cops thought it was swimming trunks . bottom line is who knows how women think

Best Answer

I'll answer the question with another one.<br />
Why wear anything at all?

Best Answer

Lol its true idk I feel weird if my daddy sees me in my bra but in my bikini ill even wear it in the truck lol and my boobs are showing just as much

Best Answer