Hotass6969 Hotass6969 56-60, M 18 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Singledom

I have fantasies and there are certain reasons for not sharing them. I can only speak for myself when I say that I would feel embarrassed, guilty, shameful, the fear of being judged and of course the fear of losing the ones that love me. Society has pre programmed us to be and act a certain way. Its unfortunate.

Best Answer

yeah men come across all macho you tell him i want to tie you down and do crazy thing they run like a scared school girl so we dont tell em

Best Answer

I like when a woman let me in on her fantasy and play then out. Like being tie up and paddled all night long if that what she like doing more power to her

Best Answer

Cuz I think my boyfriend might get a tad upset if he found out I wanted to bang my geometry teacher

Best Answer

Once something is shared, it cannot be unshared. There has to be a very high level of trust to share fantasies, especially for women. One person said women are expected to be vanilla. Sadly it's largely true and incredibly boring. Women have as many different kinds of fantasies as do men. A man has to truly love a woman to accept her for the sexual being she can be. Frizzell below points up the dilemma. She says women don't have fantasies, just loving urges. Not sick, twisted ones. Some women do have what she would consider sick and twisted fantasies. They aren't really, but she would judge. Men, the reason your girls don't share with you is because you don't know how to respond. Girls have too much to fear.

Best Answer

I think this is a VERY accurate and good explanation. There has to be a very high level of trust and acceptance there. People worry that if their fantasies aren't accepted, the other person will always wonder if they are seeking out those fantasies elsewhere. And while many people could stretch their acceptance to accommodate some fantasies, everyone has lines they will not cross for one reason or another. If those fantasies are too severe, we wonder if the relationship could be damaged once that truth is out there.

Best Answer

I have tried and ky husband thinks I'm too kinky for the ones I have told him and if I told him I fantasize about him and his friends gang banging me he would probably get mad or leave.

Best Answer

If you where may wife and you fantasize about be gang banging I would say yes to it. But as long as you can fill my fantasize as a strict kinky Mistress to her slave boy. Can you handle it?

Best Answer

I'm sure I could, thx for best answer:)

Best Answer

i dont my husbands just too dumb to go threw with them/it -_-

Best Answer

If you where my wife I love to be a part of your fantasy. That is really love between husband and wife

Best Answer

ngaww thanks buddy ;)

Best Answer

There are so many reasons! The one that comes to mind is being afraid if losing him if he finds out you're too kinky! Depending on how one is brought up will depend on how flexible they may be...

Best Answer

I like it when my girlfriend or wife can be a part of my fantasy afraid losing her for not telling her

Best Answer

I know I do because I'm afraid "If I want to do C, I must do A and B too" and I don't want that, my sexual fantasies are strange and I think I'm even still hiding them from myself.<br />
Something I have to figure out I guess, how to deal with that and how to accept having perverse sexual desires while even feeling ashamed for the "normal" vanilla ones.

Best Answer

Some men still tend to judge women harshly for not being quite "vanilla" in their fantasy lives. Odd, but true.

Best Answer

See, there's a difference between someone I were dating and some random guy who needs ****-fodder. I'd freely share if I had interest in a guy and he asked, but strangers are creepy.

Best Answer

we don't hide them- we don't have them- we have healthy loving urges- not sick twisted ones.

Best Answer

cause they dont want them to know about it

Best Answer