im 17yrsold and my penis is 1 to 1.5inch soft 3inch hard and hairless.girl all threw school have laughed and teased me about often pantsing me or jumping me n tieing me up naked in school.boys do the same why do they do that
victor16 victor16 16-17 16 Answers Mar 8, 2011

People of both sexes are pretty mean. But as PinkEbony21 pointed out, remember it is a myth that a small penis cannot give a woman a vaginal ******. (A myth that big-penis men have spread to serve their interests.) Just about any man is long enough to hit the g-spot, and the tightness of the fit is more a function of the woman's size. Some women prize girth because their flabby vaginas need it.

Best Answer

Most girls who take the mickey out of small penises are usually slappers with huge bucket *******

as to lads who do it they are probably even smaller than you

size is not important it's how you use it that the girl will be interested in

Best Answer

you know the old saying "size doesnt matter. it is how you use it".

I used to not believe this to be true (because ive been with a guy who was huge)

but . . .this one guy, he absolutely rocked my world. he knew exactly what he was doing, like touching me in all the right places. and he was probably the 2nd smallest ive been with.

so, just learn how to turn a woman on, and ur all set no matter what your size hun.

Best Answer

Wow. It sounds like you know some mean girls. Damn.

Best Answer

Bcause they know it will tickle

Best Answer

Because you shouldn't waste anyones time pulling down panties and jeans if you know that you are about to pull out a vienna sausage. I can deal with a small penis, i dated a guy with a 10 incher that could not satisfy me around the same time I met my husband. My husband isn't the most well hung guy in the world but he used to send me to work skipping and whistling. Frankly he obviously still does because I am pregnant. Stop focusing on size vs actually learning to give pleasure. And why the hell have the girls in your school seen your penis anyways?

Best Answer

Thats nasty, they shouldnt do that. But if they do, just laugh back at their big vaginas.

Best Answer

Hey Big Boy no need to boast!

Best Answer

The aswer to that is the girls think they can domanat u but just may b one of those girls likes u but sceard to say in case she gets picked on and as it goes for the boys .there just been them if ur freands do the same then there not troue freands but u will.find some one that likes u for u and it will.happen and u will be ok so dont worry

Best Answer

Men enjoy humiliation. I admit that I love when my wife makes fun of my penis. I love it when she tells me I'm too fat.

She is a natural leader and I'm a follower.

Best Answer

Mmm,that was some rough school you were at.Tied up naked? Sounds like you've got some little fantasies going on here.

Best Answer

uummm...'scuse me for asking but why the hell have you been showing it off all through school to girls? O-o

Best Answer