I get alot of comments about it in the gym and at the pool and stuff. i obviously dont mind and im not trying to sound concieted but i dont really understand why. i know that they do (speaking generally of course) but if you really look at it with some objectivity its actually quite strange to be attracted to tummy squares!
trev23 trev23 22-25, M 22 Answers Jan 27, 2012

I don't ...They look unnatural...and gives me the impression you care entirely too much about an area that is or should normally be covered.

Best Answer

what about a man who is hung like horse? mostly covered...important? serious question

Best Answer

LOL...that is also somewhat unnatural, if not completely disturbing to me. I really did not mean to offend you. I'm sorry. ; )

Best Answer

I think too much abs are gross honestly. But that's my opinion..Guys seem to be too into their muscles and it gets annoying, a girl doesn't care if your ripped.

Best Answer

Not the one's on your profile pic , too much for me .

Best Answer

Best Answer

I really do not care about it!

So that's why you have this pic, to attract women?

Best Answer

nope i am in a committed and loveing relationship. it is something i work extremely hard on, my body, and i am very proud of the result of that labour hence the photo, also considering i was severely aneorexic 5years ago the evidence for recovery and the ability to be a successful minority is wonderful.
FVCKING D1CK

Best Answer

The photo does suggest that you are a tad conceited, not to sound rude.

Best Answer

yea i know and i was completely expecting the wrong end of the stick to be gotten. but the question is what is it about what we are attracted to that we are attracted to. what is the meaning behind the feeling? just that it takes a little book cover not being used to judge contents to see it lol

Best Answer

it's gross looking. i love my men w/ muscles but 2 get abs like that it means #1 you eat like a ***** and #2 you spend way 2 much time in a gym. A nice flat stomach is great though

Best Answer

If a guys has abs thats cool but its not a must for me. But otherwise i really dont know why girls like them so much. its is wierd.

Best Answer

Personally, abs is fine with me, i like it because of its representation which means you care about your physique and that you want to be presentable in times when you need to flaunt it. You can never be too physically fit.

Best Answer

i like that very well rounded answer

Best Answer

someone who understands the question lol

Best Answer

cause they're hot, but too much is gross... it shows that the guy is strong and can like protect you and I find that pretty sexy

Best Answer

what do you think it comes from? a simple sign of physical fitnees and therefore a good mate? or something all together more complex?

Best Answer

I think it's physical fitness and that he can take care of himself. And I also think women find abs hot because that's what we see in the media, thats what's deemed sexy. Like how every girl wants to me a size 0, it's because what we see on tv and in magazines

Best Answer

For me, I think it's a sign that they take care of themselves, which for me is important.

Then again I may be saying that too soon since I still have weight to lose and don't always make the time needed to workout myself.

.....plus who doesn't want to run their hand over them?

Best Answer

dont work too hard! you look pretty fine to me ;)

Best Answer

Thanks hun :)

Best Answer

anytime

Best Answer

I'm not turned on by them, certainly not bulging 6 pack abs. Not a good look at all!

Best Answer

Hahaha! Because whoever has them must be a hard worker...which means lots of good things: character,wealth,commitment,strength.Its just a reallllly good sign.

Best Answer

thats an unusual analysis probably fairly evolutionary i suppose

Best Answer

Does a bear **** in the woods

Best Answer

subtle

Best Answer

No point beating around the bush ;)

Best Answer

try telling that to my mrs

Best Answer

Pass on the details and I will ;)

Best Answer

The majority of guy with abs like me put a lot of hard work and sweat it creating that body...but all these average built females want to say they love guys with abs. But what guy that puts all that hard work into his body wants to be with a flabby female that dosent do the same, instead of a women who squats and has some sort of tonnage to her body? Chances are average females are gonna get hit on by fat guys.

Best Answer