panagis0001 panagis0001 22-25, M 30 Answers Oct 16, 2009

i like it in the mouth not on my face

Best Answer

Personally I love it!!! My very first experience with *** was a facial. I always let guys know before things get too heavy that when the time comes it's perfectly fine to *** on my face if they want to. In the heat of passion I've asked and sometimes even begged for it. Perhaps I have a few wires crossed but oh well. I think it is so hot and sexy having my face covered with ***!!! By the way it IS good for the complexion!

Best Answer

I love *** on my face. and in my mouth...or any other place you wanna put it. ;)

Best Answer

Submissive girls tend to love man-juice. They love the taste of it. They love it when a man spatters his cream over their faces and ****. Why? Well these girls get turned on by being treated as ****** and *****. They love it when a dominant man "forces" them to do things they wouldn't normally do. It gives them permission to enjoy forbidden pleasures without any feeling of guilt.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

My wife saya it makes her feel sexy and reinforces the fact that she is a **** and a *** dump.

Best Answer

I like cheeseburgers

Best Answer

Yes me too

Best Answer

just for the record, some girls definitely do like to have ***** on their faces.<br />
and i mean legitimately, for their own personal pleasure/preference they want it. i dont mean they do it simply to please a man.

Best Answer

I'm not convinced many women enjoy this, although as someone pointed out it's good for the complexion. Pornstars will pretend to love it if you pay them.

Best Answer

i don't mind it other places but not on the face.

Best Answer

I prefer stomach and boobs ♥♥ IT'S AWESOME

Best Answer

Some women do and some men. You need to ask them individually, I think.

Best Answer

Sounds like **** fantasy. Don't think many in real life like it. Sure some would tolerate it now and again.

Best Answer

Maybe because they like it my girl loves it when i *** in her mouth i think its sexy seeing a girl with my *** on her face:)

Best Answer

My wife likes it. She usually tells me where she wants it, face, chest, or inside her. Sometime she tries to get me in the mood by telling me she wants to swallow my ***. Lol, I'm always in the mood , so I find that funny. <br />
Same goes for me thou, I've managed to get her to squirt a few times, and what a turn on! She wonders why I like to go down on her so much, duh! It's exciting and I love the taste of her juices. So, I can see how women would like it. <br />
Thing is, I love the power she has over me when she's giving me a hand job or head, & doesn't allow me to thrust at all. Totally nice feeling, having her take what she wants from me. Just wish it was more frequent like when we were dating.

Best Answer

U have a nice life..

Best Answer

Dont have an answer but my girl asks me to do it

Best Answer

In my mouth please, not on my face. I enjoy having a man come in my mouth. The pulsing and the flow of juices are all part of the experience. Using my hand to jack a guy is fun too. Watching the lava flow and feeling the throbs & jerks in my hand is a treat. Having a guy want to spray on my face feels a bit degrading or weird. Why would anyone want to do that?

Best Answer

I never met a girl that liked it. I think girls that do that usually do it just to satisfy their partners.

Best Answer

Jaja.. keep telling you that if it help you sleep at night

Best Answer

Maybe some girls do but I'd say it depends on the man ... on the situation ... how she's feeling ... wouldn't be able to generalise ...

Best Answer

Why do you make the assumption that they do? Could it be from watching too many truly bad **** movies where the gal is always saying "*** ON MY FACE"? You need to understand that in **** ... that is the money shot. In real life there are women who will allow you to *** in their mouths and swallow it and those that won't. But for the most part, I've never met a woman who's wanted *** on her face.

Best Answer

That's maybe bc you're not hot enogh

Best Answer

I would suggest, from experience, that over 90% of them most certainly don't.

Best Answer

I would suggest we certainly do. Maybe if she is a church girl at first she'll seem the idea disrespecful but if you push the idea in her head, she will end up loving it. For sure. But only if she loves you and if she thinks you kind of hot. I know a couple of friends...

Best Answer