SwarthyLittleHippy SwarthyLittleHippy 16-17, M 20 Answers Nov 6, 2011

I never play mind games it's men that play the games with me. Yes, I would like to know upfront what they want and are looking for.

Best Answer

Amen.

Best Answer

because they are just as lost to what they want as they are pretending to be

Best Answer

men do the same y is that

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

Guys do the exact same thing.

Best Answer

I agree...

Best Answer

I hate game playing. I think it stems from being selfish and those who have control issues. Maybe in relationships, it's the only way that person knows how to make them feel better about themselves.

Best Answer

fear in both men and women.

Best Answer

Not all girls do, but you already know that... are you real sure that the right question isn't why do YOU choose to get involved with girls who play mind games?

Best Answer

Baaaaah Haaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Rotflmao !!!!!!!

Best Answer

I DONT DO ALL THE BS,,I KEEP IT REAL

Best Answer

Either gender, anyone who plays mind games is either immature, doesn't know their own mind-heart, ignorant of how to relate openly and honestly, or is manipulative and controlling.

Best Answer

because you beat us and throw stuff around the room when we tell you the truth

Best Answer

Generalize much?

Best Answer

Because you have to admit it keeps you interested and if nothing else for leverage in a relationship. Edit: I think it stems from not wanting to say the wrong thing to someone. People are often afraid to speak there minds face to face and that's one thing that marriage is supposed to break up. So for now play along, if you want if not then move on.

Best Answer

mind games can be tolerable at the beginning but when you use it all the time its very annoying. Unfortunately in the past I used to play some of these games in order to interact to some women who happened to be the game queens. Anyways to all guys: we shouldn't take seriously women who play these games frequently. Lets move on and they will end up themselves alone because high quality and confident man don't need to play games.

Best Answer

Because women are emotional by nature and sometimes those emotions are to complex for men to understand so there better off not said.

Best Answer