Sino6889 Sino6889 56-60, M 22 Answers Feb 13, 2012

Adam had the same problem

Best Answer

I spy with my little eye something beginning with TROLL

Best Answer

Where did you say you lived again? I want to checkout the view on Google maps.

Best Answer

Google maps hell--I'll drive if you'll chip in for gas.

Best Answer

They want a sun tan with out the strings of a swim suit

Best Answer

This underscores a dilemma for the ages. Men are for the most part inexplicably attracted to breasts. It seems to be hardwired into our DNA. Women do use this to attract men.....Victorias Secret hello!! Then comes the age old banter about men treating women as ob<x>jects when we focus on body parts like their boobs. This all compounded by women like to feel sexy and to be complimented for their looks. It's the dance we all have done. Just accept it and don't be an *** about it. The bottom line for me is if a woman is going to wear a low cut top, no top, no bra etc. i'm going to look and enjoy the view. Not offending you just letting you know I like to see them!

Best Answer

I worked in Eugene, OR for a while. During that time there was this group that was protesting the fact that men could walk around without shirts but women couldn't. They would demonstrate by walking around downtown, topless. I would back the protest 100% by enjoying the view from my office window. <br />
One day I was sitting on a bench outside the office enjoying some sunshine and a Subway sandwich. One of the "protesters" sat down for a couple of minutes on the bench. I asked her what it was she enjoyed about being topless. She said it turned her on to know that guys got turned on by it. So at least in her case the protest was not nearly important as the sexuality of it.<br />
By the way, the protestors won out. Women going topless in Eugene will not be arrested as long as they are not openly engaging in sexual activity (necking, petting, openly seducing, etc...)

Best Answer

Some girls said they get excited and experience ****** while being humilated and embarressed when they are forced to be naked in public.
How far this is true, they only know.

Best Answer

Eugene is a nutty college town, one of the last bastions of hippiedom. Everything you write strikes me as believable except her saying that "it turned her on to know that guys got turned on by it." Eugene is too politically correct for such laddish sentiments.

Best Answer

Politically correct is reserved for those that care. Most of the young (relatively transient) population around Eugene don't care.

Best Answer

I think im living in the wrong town :)

Best Answer

women have been taught that their value is in their looks and desierability as sex ob<x>jects so they always act out with their sexuality. Start teaching young girls the truth about themselves and who knows one of them might cure cancer instead.

Best Answer

I know exactly how you... No, wait, what? I need pics, please!

Best Answer

Keep dreamin

Best Answer

;o) LOL, we do????????<br />
I think they walk around in skimpy clothing and your imagination does the rest.

Best Answer

Dunno? The next one I see I will ask and get back to ya....

Best Answer

Yeah. Like everyone else, where are you living?

Best Answer

I don't think that nearly as generalized as you're suggesting however those that do, enjoy the attention and the thrill of exposing themselves . . Of being "caught"

Best Answer

WHERE....WHERE.....WHERE?

Best Answer

wow man, where you living at are there any vacancies? i am so there!

Best Answer