I never understood why women pretend to be stupid, as if they don't know how to do something or don't understand something? And using a baby voice thing. oh my lord. lol...I'll never get it! What's wrong with being smart?
smileywolf smileywolf 22-25, F 20 Answers Oct 15, 2012 in Community

Because some girls are taught (or experience) that some men are intimidated or put off by obvious intelligence in women.

Only weak men want women to be less, so they can feel like more.

Best Answer

So true.

Best Answer

Actually, I prefer a woman who knows how and when to kick a man's *** hard...

Best Answer

I know a woman like that and she just married a doctor and quit her job. haha

Best Answer

based on my personal experience, I think some women do it trying to impress boyfriends or guys they want to be their boyfriends. Others I think do it because they like the idea of projecting the image of an innocent nice girl who is naive and thus needs protection.

Best Answer

How do you know they're only pretending?

Best Answer

I understand your question TOTALLY, but I would NEVER pretend to be STUPID..I admire my BRILLIANCE, and every other women's intelligence..after all, they've earned it...Education is extremely important in my life, as well as experience...

Best Answer

Oh, you mean they're not? Boy, now I'm the stupid one.

Best Answer

Lol dork :)

Best Answer

DOH! In Homer Simpson fashion...

Best Answer

To attract stupid boys, I would think

Best Answer

Lol! No baby talks

Some ppl enjoy the feeling of being wanted and needed...so it's not bad if u can try to "give" that feeling.

Best Answer

Good question .

Aren't you a girl ?

I guess because they need the attention.

Best Answer

lol yes I'm a girl

Best Answer

Sometimes girls are nervous. I know, I am one.

Best Answer

I would have to say I am thankful I haven't seen that happen. I personally prefer being that girl you loves to show off what she knows and have an actual conversation.

Best Answer

I think that maybe they are confusing idiocy for sexiness. Betty Boop style.

Best Answer

because they are taught to feel inferior to men, thus acting opposite of their natural rhythms. Mostly, they would attract men that aren't healthy, ones that crave control and take advantage. Its the other way around as well. (men are taught to feel superior to women) And i am not saying all men and all women are like this, just the ones that were influenced at a young age to feel in these ways.

Best Answer