JAGandVSfan JAGandVSfan 46-50, M 5 Answers Apr 1, 2011

In general, lingerie (which is different than underwear) can really backfire if you don't have the body for it. Most men just don't have the combination of abs and *** to pull off a thong.<br />
Women, however usually have enough *** to pull off boyshorts.<br />
(And whether we do or we don't you just want to pull off our boy shorts anyway to get to what's beneath, so you'll always say we look great in them.)

Best Answer

Thanks TwylaMarie. I've always been somewhat of an athlete, and a weightlifter. I have nice legs and the *** to go with it. Unfortunately, my gut has gotten a little out of hand. I'm trying to work on it. I normally wear men's thongs, but once in a while, I like the feel of a Victoria Secret satin thong. My wife enjoys when I wear them also. So maybe I'm my worst critic. The issue I'm trying to cope with is, despite my wife liking what I wear, she wouldn't want anyone else to find out, and that makes me feel like it's wrong.

Best Answer

It's not wrong and why should any one else know unless you show, that,s why that area is called privates. Wear mine in boy mode with curvy girly jeans show band.

Best Answer

The same reason we still look sexy wearing nothing but a football jersey, and guys still look weird wearing nothing but a bra....

Best Answer

not all girls think that, i looove wearing sexy undies... especially in clothes where you can see them :D

Best Answer