justkillme111 justkillme111 22-25, M 12 Answers Mar 25, 2011

It's called mind games and woman love to play them because they don't have the wit to do anything constructive in a relationship ,it's always about them!

Best Answer

Thats a lie. Girls when they arent feeling enough effection or love or when a man isnt given her those butterflies she'll feel like he doesnt like her . so when a man is jealous he shows that he does & since girls like to feel wanted by their man & like those butterflies you get when you hear "She's mine" or "Who's that guy" they do it . no because they have nothing constructuve to do

Best Answer

The guy has probably stopped paying attention and the women simply wants some attention. Although once a relationship gets to that, it's wiser to just break up, because it's obvious the guy doesn't care.

Best Answer

funny my ex always told me about the various women at his office?!.........took me awhile but i had to feign jealousy just to make im happy?! ;-D

Best Answer

Who has to try?!

Best Answer

Guys! it's a woman thing! The majority of women are more insecure than us guys are. Don't think that they're "bunny boilers" or anything - they're lovely, and tender, and ....insecure!. They only do this to test our emotions because they are soooooo emotionally driven .- unlike us guys.

Best Answer

To make them feel insecure about the relationship.

Best Answer

I HATE MIND GAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSS AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH even women try to make me jealous when im having a problem like oh well since youre down im going to pretend that im the greatest...im so much better than you...(the vibe i get)<br />
it makes me want to spit in their face

Best Answer

If they do this. Walk away and go do something else. If they ask why, tell them that they seemed too busy doing something else. They don't get to play with your feeling. Show them they are "replaceable" (with other fun things) and they only get your attention if they work as hard for the relationship as you. If you can't agree on this, find a different girl.

Best Answer

I enjoy that about as much as I enjoy it when they try laying guilt trips on us. Mind games.

Best Answer

It's fun?

Best Answer

not for me :-(

Best Answer