An engineer once said - if it looks right it is right. IS it just me? I think a high heel shoe with it's sweeping lines and slender heel looks beautiful on it's own. When worn they become a thing of beauty
Heels are elegant, feminine, uncomfortable, sometimes dangerous, but always gorgeous
When you are 5'1 you need the extra height
plus I feel sexier in them
To let us know they're available for fcuking.
because boys cant find any that fit
oh yes we can
They want the illusion if "height" In 1533 the diminutive Italian wife of Henry II, King of France, Queen Catherine de' Medici, commissioned a cobbler to fashion her a pair of heels, both for fashion and to suggest greater height.
These sharp pointed heels are our weapon mate!
1. to be taller and have longer legs
2. to look sexy (heels force the back to arch, pushing the breasts forward and the butt rearward)
Don't know they hurt :-)
Because I'm only 5'2"
To set men wild
* the mountain climbing answer: because they can;
* the S&M tendancy of humanity!
* peer pressure / vanity / "my legs look longer"
High heels give us a beautiful gait.