When you are 5'1 you need the extra height <br />
plus I feel sexier in them
1. to be taller and have longer legs<br />
2. to look sexy (heels force the back to arch, pushing the breasts forward and the butt rearward)
An engineer once said - if it looks right it is right. IS it just me? I think a high heel shoe with it's sweeping lines and slender heel looks beautiful on it's own. When worn they become a thing of beauty<br />
Heels are elegant, feminine, uncomfortable, sometimes dangerous, but always gorgeous
To let us know they're available for fcuking.
because boys cant find any that fit
oh yes we can
They want the illusion if "height" In 1533 the diminutive Italian wife of Henry II, King of France, Queen Catherine de' Medici, commissioned a cobbler to fashion her a pair of heels, both for fashion and to suggest greater height.
These sharp pointed heels are our weapon mate!
Don't know they hurt :-)
Because I'm only 5'2"
To set men wild
three answers:<br />
* the mountain climbing answer: because they can; <br />
* the S&M tendancy of humanity!<br />
* peer pressure / vanity / "my legs look longer"
High heels give us a beautiful gait.