They want the "right" men to look at them ie the men they like. If you're not one of those men you're a creep for looking at them.

Best Answer

You think girls dress like that for you? lol girls dress like that for themselves buddy!

Best Answer

I don't care if people look at me when I dress kinda skimpy. I like the attention lol

Best Answer

And men appreciate women like you!

Best Answer

Because they think that all other clothes are for grils that they think of as lesser than themselves, so they only wear *** magnets and I'd expect it would get old after a while

Best Answer

They wear it for their boyfriends only. Sorry

Best Answer

their brain washed. they have their heads full of s hi t about women being dainty and innocent etc and men being a bunch of thugs. they think everything is a man's fult because women arent important enough or intelligent enough to even count, their some sort of lesser adults or large size children or something. its a sick sick society and a lot has to change.

Best Answer

Woman are conflicted. They want to be sexually desired and not be sexually ob<x>jectified. Since Sexually becomes more and more daring this dichotomy becomes more and more difficult to define.

Best Answer

Because they're women and we all know women are stupid.

Best Answer