That ****** me off.
SecretHentaiBoy SecretHentaiBoy 22-25, M 32 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Community

Cause they don't want the non-attractive men to be looking. =D

Best Answer

my answer too....

Best Answer

Thats bullshit!

Best Answer

so you say that if I will look at a girl's boobs that likes me, she'll be ok w/ that?

Best Answer

Only if she's trying to flirt with you by showing cleavage.

Best Answer

If you don't want people to look, don't show it off. I agree. (and i'm a woman)

Best Answer

Whine, whine, whine. The female way.

Best Answer

a glance may be a difficult thing not to do . . . but poking your buddy in the ribs, commenting, following, ogling, leering, and drooling may be seen as a wee-bit too much.

Best Answer

IKR

Best Answer

Because there is a difference between looking and leering. Any man worth his salt can catch a peek without making a woman feel uncomfortable.

Best Answer

Good question. It's always boggled my mind.<br />
A big busted friend of mine does this, she doesn't like disrespectful looks.<br />
(Unless she's applying for a job, which she'll brag about)<br />
You don't like the looks, then don't dress disrespectful.

Best Answer

It's to attract the attractive men; they only hate it when all the unattractive men look.

Best Answer

If they dress that way, they must expect ALL men to look. Thats common sence.

Best Answer

Common sense isn't common.

Best Answer

True, but it ****** me off when girls do that. Idk what they think, if the dress that way, I'm looking! &amp; I think ALL (strait) men should do that!

Best Answer

I've never met a woman who was mad that a guy looked at her chest when she exposed it.

Best Answer

well, that's why I show it - is that naughty?

Best Answer

What? You deliberatly do that to get angry at men?

Best Answer

If I show it, I know they're going to look, why would I be mad at them? I see women looking too - but the look on their face is pretty funny 0_0 - right!

Best Answer

*peek* - what ya think?

Best Answer

Oh. Thats awesome!

Best Answer

Personally i think its a test. If you prefer to look at a woman's breast instead of looking at the woman herself then it may tell the woman that your only interested in her because of her body.

Best Answer

That's a damn good question

Best Answer

I think it's called the game of life?

Best Answer

I don't know but I suspect they need attention...but not that kind. I think if you hang them out for all to see you have to accept guys staring at them.

Best Answer

Ikr, much better to have women look at my boobs instead!

Best Answer

Look away! It's just breasts. Don't touch though.

Best Answer

Probably depends on how obvious you are about looking. But to use a crude analogy (and I don't wear revealing clothing), if one is 'fishing', the bait is out there for any fish to nibble. Most "fishermen" hoping to catch a big fish would still be disappointed to find a minnow eating the worm...

Best Answer

I got no idea

Best Answer

I'm not sure they hate it, unless they are being pretentious. It is why they show it in the first place, to be noticed.

Best Answer

Anything that isn't a men's crew cut tee shirt or a turtleneck, I have cleavage in. And I hate feeling like my shirt is choking me to death. I hate it when guys look at my chest, but I'm fairly convinced when you're as disgustingly large as I am, it's just so gross you can't look away so I can't be too mad.

Best Answer

Exactly. It doesn't matter if you don't like it or not. What ever reason you dress like that, doesn't matter, men will look weither you want them to or not, &amp; the only way to stop it, is to button up.

Best Answer