Nobody is perfect, everyone is flawed and most are full of ****.

Best Answer

hmm I'm not so sure that answers the question. I mean of course he isn't perfect but pretty damn close. but I am so stuck on image. And I don't know why. Pretty shallow.

Best Answer

I say that because you are in love with an image in your mind, not a person.

Best Answer

I never looked at it that way.

Best Answer

your so right....now what?

Best Answer

Find out who he really is and make the image match the reality, then you can decide.

Best Answer

But I can't say hey...loose your stomach. not nice. I could never. other then that..it's fine. I mean like he is hilarious. .. we have a good time together like everytime. in fact I just left. we both love alot of the same songs. I love country he does.. I love action movies.. etc..

Best Answer

I misunderstood. So he's missing what you want physically. I guess you can either accept that we are all bags of skin and bone and looks are just temporary at best, and maybe be happy for a long time. Or, drop this one and look for someone who matches your ideal more closely, and accept that it'll just be a temporary satisfaction.

Best Answer

"Shut up and marry him /her" since ligically he/she is good , marry, Love will come later, DONT argue ! dady knows best. tbats how we marry in Saudi Arabia.

our parents filter out iur options. its not Islam Its culture, and thats what tbe west misunderstands the difference beteween culture and religion.

they filter what they want,:
Good tribe?
Muslim?
Morals?
Nice Family ?
Health?
employed?
wealth?
will ptovide a maid?
Will provide a shofer ?
will ptovide a villa?
will provide a gift, of 20000 US dollars Minimum?

and thry say women dont have rights in saudi, sure some aspects tbey are deprived of tbe should drive I agree but come on !

WE MEN HERE ARE ******* SAVE US,.

if this, is going political Id like to say I was kidding and we are living tbe, best of lives .

I hope my responce showes you how lucky you are

Best Answer

wow...okay..

Best Answer

and just so you know.. this site is for us to be able.to.express ourselves. not for people to be RUDE! THANKS! silly me for liking this app and wanting express myself!

Best Answer

Not isn't guys.. I mean "is right"

Best Answer

seems that way... or I'm the shallow one.. I prefer athletes. .. nice body... tats..etc instead of beer belly but who wants to give me the world. jeez I sound so stupid!

Best Answer

I'm the same way. I'm always attracted to *** holes. Always !

Best Answer

finally someone who understands

Best Answer

Well I have a preference on looks as well but so do most people. We all love something different which is how we all find love. However , I have learned that personality is what def hooks me. I had a guy ask me out and give me his number. He wasn't really my type in looks. I thought well , he looks ok. Seems nice. So I called him. I had the best date of my life and been with him for years. It ended , but he def got me to notice him because of how wonderful he treated me ( at first ) lol

Best Answer

at first...oh god

Best Answer

what happen..

Best Answer