StarMommyO StarMommyO 36-40, F 17 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

girls love a bad boy because they are associated with protection and security and fierce love.<br />
bad boys like a good girl that will be bad just for them, good girls are associated with sweetness and cuteness.<br />
the good boys often fall in love with the bad girls, but 10 pounds of make up and fake-ness conceals it.

Best Answer

Opposites attract! Have you ever met someone who was so much like you that you just can't stand them? <br />
I also think its a phase people eventually grow out of as everyone begins to mature and realize who they really are. I think good people eventually they realize they too have a wild side and the bad people realize that it feels good to calm down and relax from time to time!

Best Answer

Usually because sex with him is out of this world, all he really wants from you is wild sex and a trophy to brag to his friends about. He usually limits his hitting and beating to areas not visible, and makes some of his hottest sex right after the fight. Sure you have to pick up the tab most often, but quite often you're introduced to many of his friends with larger d^&@% who he wants you to service (in other words w/o you knowing it - he got a few bucks to let a guy f^#@ you). The guy is usually as good if not better than your boyfriend and you have a good time.

Best Answer

I mean I am like a goody two shoes and I like a boy tht actually isn't that bad , he is honest and respectful and great personality

Best Answer

everyone loves a good challenge.

Best Answer

Good boys need the bad girls

Best Answer

yes they do

Best Answer

ying this way and yang in another direction

Best Answer

i like both =0)&lt;3

Best Answer

I like bad girls !!<br />
But I am a good guy..

Best Answer

Magnets and iron filings.

Best Answer

It is to do with sexual selection. Woman and men pass on their genetic material and the characteristics that lead to reproductive success get passed on. Bad girls are not good parents and so the viability of offspring and hence the opportunity to pass on genetic material is significantly diminished compared to the off spring of a female who is making life-affirming choices.

Best Answer

Im bad, my man is good. He brings me stability and I make his life exciting.<br />
it all works out

Best Answer