it's the same for women
good women are dumped for the bad ones and most of them are forever single
men don't want good women even if they say otherwise

Best Answer

Maybe, but in my personal experience i've never seen an woman getting dumped for another!! and i've never done that :)

Best Answer

Awwww you'll find someone! It might not be now but I'm sure it'll be soon!

Best Answer

thank you for your kind words anita, time holds the answer :)

Best Answer

Trust me woman are pests. They like to hook up with vulnerable and nice people like you and then they dump them. I know this because my friends have done it in the past. I wasn't really friends with a lot of girls because they were ******* but hey you'll find someone!

Best Answer

thank you anita.

Best Answer

the same . and because as a girl i can say we love bad boys because we think we can change them and it seems more exiting than a good guy . when these girls grow up into women , u will find someone who is right for u and deserves you

Best Answer

damn that's messed up sorry about you're luck i know how that feel

Best Answer

thank you @brotherabbenburnner.. this one thing can't push me into despair :P

Best Answer

I hope it doesn't but it does hurt though blessings be upon you

Best Answer

Thank you sir :)

Best Answer

me too :'(

Best Answer

is it the good guys or the shy guys that really finish last?

Best Answer

Technically the shy guys!! but what the ladies normally do is they dump these so called "good-guys" like me and go on looking

Best Answer

Not literally though...

Best Answer

you teach people how to treat you

Best Answer

Yes, i accept that!! i teach people how to treat me. What i did was to love her unconditionally. But, i never meant to be someone who's decisions don't matter.

Best Answer

staying with them when they treat you bad means that it's okay to treat me like this

Best Answer