Save the best for last

Best Answer

me likey

Best Answer

Because they want to make sure that the woman is the FIRST one who 0rgasms...

Best Answer

amen

Best Answer

It takes age to realize how much better it is when you fulfill all of her needs first ... 😊

Best Answer

It gets you big time loyalty & respect from her.

Best Answer

because they politely hold open the door of opportunity

Best Answer

so that she can *** first. It's the nice thing to do

Best Answer

always

Best Answer

because while every other jerk is long gone and done with it.. guys like me are still enjoying ourselves.

Best Answer

Wish I knew...

Best Answer

Because they don't know how to or can't stab someone in the back our cut their throat. They always worry about everyone else before themselves

Best Answer

Because we don't cheat, lie or be dishonest...Seems if you do those things you get recognized and put on a pedestal...The honest and hard working are always trying to do the right thing which just isn't easy anymore..

Best Answer

I likey

Best Answer

because the good guys will try to determine compatibility first, before approaching. Unfortunately women seem to prefer the immediate attention of the guys that are more into the immediate results and don't care if it lasts, because they know there are more women out there.

Best Answer

because girls go for bad guys then they realize that they would rather have a nice guy

Best Answer

I don't know

Best Answer

Because it isn't a race:)

Best Answer

because they can?

Best Answer

It's gods gift.

Best Answer

What makes you think they do

Best Answer

that's what i hear

Best Answer

they start off later too

Best Answer

or they're just slow *shrug*

Best Answer

because we're the good guys and we always run out of ammo too

Best Answer