PuddleJumping PuddleJumping 46-50, M 15 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Community

People take advantage of their kind nature and let others get away with anything.

Best Answer

This is a ruthless world. People who manipulate, control, use, abuse, insult, lie, etc. end up with all the friends. The rest of us are lonely. But the wicked don't have real friend. They are surrounded by people who only want to use them back. Genuine people are few and far between. I only know four in my life.

Best Answer

theyre never around each other?

Best Answer

That's not true at all.<br />
Sometimes people mistake being "good hearted" for being a doormat. They try to be so nice and to have everyone like them .. and people take advantage of that desperation.

Best Answer

Because we get hurt by the heartless ones.

Best Answer

Because a lot of people in this world want bad guys. It's a dog eat dog backstabbing world.

Best Answer

Because their number is so less.<br />
There would hardly be two or more good heated people, physically or geographically, together.

Best Answer

Everyone hides behind the face of innocence. It's their justification to attack and project the guilt that inevitably follows.

Best Answer

Not lonely but alone as loneliness is a curse and aloneness is a blessing.Lonely one needs the other but aloneness is enough onto itself.

Best Answer

Cos others take advantage of them..

Best Answer

A good question. Maybe I should just be mean from now on. No, I could never do that. I just must accept my fate.

Best Answer

I know.eh

Best Answer

becoz they can't find each other and always end up with a bad guy/ girl so that makes them depressed and lonely..

Best Answer