jxkx jxkx 41-45, F 25 Answers Oct 7, 2009

It's the chase, the challenge, the catch..game over. Conquest.

Best Answer

Actually, there could be several reasons;

Fear of intimacy. Even the strongest of us have weaknesses, things that we don't want the world to know about. And many men have run into the wrong woman, just as many women have run into the wrong man. This can make either person hesitant about getting "too" close.

Also the closer you get to someone, the more you feel the pain when things start to go wrong.

Lastly, there is a type that only likes the challenge, once they feel it's been met, then they are ready to move on to something else.

I can't speak for all men, only for myself... but they are here and I'm sure they will answer this one. I think this is an excellent question.

Best Answer

I like DreamWizard's answer.

Also, they sometimes follow their fantasies and not the reality that's clearly in front of them. All genders are guilty of that at times.

Best Answer

Facebook seems to think we have over 50 genders. :)

Best Answer

I think it happens so often and we really would like to know but the reality is that often the man himself doesn't really know or want to know why. Basically they just don't feel comfortable and want distance rather than understanding why.

Best Answer

is this a reflection of her or him this uncomfortable feeling?

Best Answer

Afraid of hurting the female.

Best Answer

That's my thing. I don't want to hurt anyone anymore... but I do want a woman in my life. I don't want my initial attraction to be that I just want someone to hold from now on... but would a woman respect that? Hmm.

Best Answer

read ¨why men love *******¨ .... the best read ever for a women.

Best Answer

they thought it would just be fun in the begining but now its real and dangerous... and they aren't taking another real chance right now.

Best Answer

Because for some men they physically they come on strong

but emotionally they back away.

Sort of like the tide...

Best Answer

I met a man on-line and we would talk on the phone twice a day...He came here to mffeet me and we had a great time...We were a little intimate...He is 62 yrs old, and we are the same age...he stayed with me 6 days then went back east....Now he calls me less ..about once every other day...he said he is still interested, but why less calls..I know he is busy and is breaking-new assistant at his office...Please advise me on what to do....Sincerely, Shadow brook

Best Answer

Long distance relationships get to be so very hard. Even between friends. My best female friend used to live here in town... then she moved away. We still talk at least every other day on the phone... but I have less and less to say because my life isn't that exciting, and neither is hers.

Best Answer

No don't believe its always the chase...most of the time..yes, not always. What if he hasn't "gotten" you yet, and its heading there....and stops....the conquest isn't even complete. Not all men are as simple as "the game". Don't get me wrong, still believe its 90 percent of cases if you put out. lol

Best Answer

Commitment phobes...or attached somewhat , or could be imature idiots....or all of them...

Best Answer

it does seem true that in a dating situation if you dont reveal all at first it makes it last longer -- then when he really falls in love with you he's not going anywhere

Best Answer

Would you feel comfy if I were to let you know that I like you for how you look? Should that be the initial thing? I'm confused about that and I feel guilty about it... but that is what I'm about. Should I just be me and go with that?

Best Answer

sorry if there are men reading this but you its true,men love to chase,once they get what they were chasing,they get bored,sounds stupid i know but thats why they say men are from mars(a dead&barron planet that needs extra help to sustain life)

Best Answer

Or, could just as easily say Men are from Wyoming... nothing survives here, either. LOL

Best Answer

wiseowl said it best

Best Answer

whoo whooooo??

Best Answer

I want to know how non grown men look like.

Best Answer

i agree with dragoncat.... :)

Best Answer

i agree with wiseowl; it's all game.

Best Answer