jude89 jude89 18-21, F 12 Answers Jun 30, 2009

I suggest you go and watch "Grease". The first half hour explains it all.

Best Answer

EGO.

Best Answer

Because its a whole different kind of relationship. You don't talk to your grandmother or father the way you talk with your friends, so guys act like they do because that's how the friendship works. Guys won't kiss and cuddle their mates, so don't expect them to act like they do when they're with their girlfriends.

Best Answer

because men are ******** and they don't realize that they act like ***** when their friends are around its an ego thing

Best Answer

I think sometimes it's just because being around different people calls for different things. Just think about yourself, if you're around your guy you can act all lovey dovey or talk about whatever you talk about, and if you're with your girlfriends, you don't act lovey dovey with them because they're your friends, not your boyfriend. It's just like how if he's around you he acts like you're his girlfriend and in class or at work, he may act more competent or whatever. Generally, guys treat their girlfriends differently than their guyfriends, and is that necessarily a bad thing?

Best Answer

Depends on the guy. These days they seem to do that more than in the old days. My father and uncles would NEVER have acted like that, but my husband? Now, that is a different srtory! But, then there are the others like my brother-in-laws,... Like I said, depends on the guy!

Best Answer

Well I do the same, unfortunately...infront of people I'm a lot crazier, I crack jokes more and I'm like a little kid I guess you could say. I s'pose it's mainly b/c I want to have fun since they're my friends. When I'm with my girlfriend everything is between us, we laugh and fool around, make our own jokes...but I don't know, it's different *shrug*

Best Answer

watch original High School Musical

Best Answer

Guys that are in high school and in their early 20's tend to act like morons around their friends.... alone with the gf's hopefully they act better! When guys get into their late 20 and beyond, most become nice guys that act normal all the time. So grin and bear it... in a few years, it will get better! (hopefully!... if he still is acting immature at 25 and beyond, dump him and find a mature guy!!!)

Best Answer

Peer pressure to conform. When they are with their gf's they act differently (better) so they can 'get some'.

Best Answer

It is called not wanting to be a wiennie.....So they act like one.....

Best Answer