Okay, so, there's a guy I go to college with who is really adorable and extremley hot ( to me anyway ...... and half of my college ) and recently we have started getting extremly close. He randomly sat with me during classes and flirts with me but he has a girlfriend . What is this guytrying to do?
laurie37 laurie37 18-21, F 21 Answers Aug 5, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

he wants to do you

Best Answer

Weird compared to what? Sorry, you are desperate and he knows it. Guys always want to have something on the side, but this is pretty much the same for lots of girls too. For girls I call it 'd*ck in a jar syndrome'. That means, that while girls don't actually sleep with other guys when they have a bf, they usually like to keep a few 'around & interested' just in case. This means flirting and maybe a little more if called for. Actually guys are totally predictable, you may just not want to know this about someone you like. The only time a guy won't act this way (if he has a choice) is when he meets the one or two women in his life time that really make him pay attention. This only happens once or twice, trust me, and there is no mistaking his behavior. If you ever see it, you will know.

Best Answer

He can sense your attraction to him.<br />
Eventually, so will his girlfriend.

Best Answer

ha ha, yep. Sad but true lol.

Best Answer

He's upwardly mobile?

Best Answer

He's being a jerk. Would you want a boyfriend who flirts with other girls .. I don't think so.

Best Answer

Maybe he's trying to get his girl jealous for some reason or wants to get in your pants

Best Answer

Unknown knowledge about foreplay and inexperience may the new guys to sex act so weird!

Best Answer

Trying to have his cake and eat it too

Best Answer

It's called being a pla<x>yer...He is playing with your emotions.. I'd personally suggest you stay away from that. Cuz if he's tryna cause drama now...just think of what it'll be like in the future. #LEAVETHATFINEARSEALONE=]

Best Answer

Maybe hes just flirting because he likes to flirt.

Best Answer

he just really likes taking to you or is just used to it.

Best Answer

Flirting is fun, even if it is innocent flirting. Especially with someone as hot as you.

Best Answer

He wants someone to fill in for his gf after they fight.

Best Answer

Avoid people like this, he is showing no respect to his present girlfriend..in short...his ego is bigger than his brain..

Best Answer