Purpleninja96 Purpleninja96 13-15, F 5 Answers Apr 24, 2012

Because if a guy goes for an easy girl, it means he's only after sex, not the girl herself. Who wants a guy like that? It's a lust her and leave her thing. If a guy sees a girl truly worth going after, even if she's very hard to woo and win, he'll still do it because he sees her as with value, not as just a sex ob<x>ject.

Best Answer

Because they want sex. I like to use men for sex just as often as they use us. I don't want flowers from them, I don't want to meet their parents, and I am not going to have their baby. I am simply looking for a good time. Simple as that!<br />
Niki

Best Answer

Well USE me babe!!!

Best Answer

If by easy you mean the ones that are loud and abnoxious and you see them flirting with every guy they see, I don't go for that. When I see girls like that it turns me off and I go in the other dirrection And what does popular mean? like she dates every guy in town? To me popular means she gets around too much. Maybe when I was young dumb and full of c*m I would go for that but I didn' know any better. I want the quiet girl next door type but it seems as though they don't exist anymore.

Best Answer