miracle98 miracle98 18-21, F 13 Answers Mar 8 in Dating & Relationships

keep searchin......there's a good guy out there....unfortunately they're difficult to find

Best Answer

Most men are fine. This is a ridiculous old wives tale, created most likely either by women who can't feel secure otherwise or by men to make sure their women don't leave them.

Best Answer

Men are the devil, like you for an example.

Best Answer

I've had men do that to me too. Many people are users and abusers. People play games because they are twisted and unhappy. I agree it is very hard to find a genuine person. Form a relationship with Jesus Christ. He is genuine.

Best Answer

Religion pushing, really? Jesus Christ is not even real, and there are major doubts about there ever being a historical figure he was based on in the first place.

All people use and abuse something to some degree, it is human nature. People will always push your buttons and boundaries as far as you let them push. Some of us are just better at it, than others.

Best Answer

Jesus is real, and i do believe in him.. But sometimes we all
make mistakes and get led astray.

Best Answer

if you don't want to be used, then set limits, have standards that you don't allow anyone else to cross. Don't be so willing to please guys, give them what they tell you they want or what you think they expect. You set the rules. Know a guy on a personal level, as a friend, before you rush into relationships not sure of the kind of guy you're with.

Best Answer

Who wants a serious relationship that early? Most people have no clue who they are and what they want. Can't you just have fun?Why do you even need a relationship?

Best Answer

Because i'm in college and i'm moving out of my mom's house and i'd like to have someone with me to share those moments with? Is that bad that i just want someone to actually care and treat me like they say they would?

Best Answer

And you are 16-17?? Far too young to be worrying about these type of things.

Best Answer

Thankyou for the comment, i agree.

Best Answer

No,..not at all. Everyone has expectations in a relationship,..and you will find someone that will meet yours, without "settling" . : )

Best Answer

Well what do you consider having "fun" sleeping around with a bunch of guys and not having a care in the world because of my age? Haha no.. Thats not how it works, say what you want but i actually take relationships seriously.

Best Answer

It is an immature behavior and most of the guys are like this, you can't do anything, rather then accepting that they are pathetic.

Best Answer

To most, a ploy to get what you want until it doesn't anymore. Then you reassert the ploy upon another victim. Rinse, repeat.

Best Answer

Real relationships take time. You need to know this.

Best Answer

Well i've been waiting a long time and i always give it 100%, i need someone that is on the same page with me.

Best Answer

There are some straight males out there who aren't just looking for sex. Some of us are actually looking for more than a good time on a Saturday night.<br />
Don't give up on all of us. :)

Best Answer

I've given up lol.

Best Answer

if you act like that then they will treat you that way

Best Answer

Act like what?

Best Answer

What's the image you are sending to them?

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer