senecagirl11 senecagirl11 61-65, F 19 Answers Feb 26, 2012

Personality first for me. Our bodies won't last for 100 years like the wit in our conversations

Best Answer

I like this answer

Best Answer

It's their nature. Women are seen as sex ob<x>jects and men are seen as success ob<x>jects. Both kind of shallow views

Best Answer

Yeah well men are pigs in that way

Best Answer

Ultimately, guys will choose a good personality over a nice body but they are initially attracted to the nice body in the beginning.<br />
Don't forget that a "nice body" can come in many different shapes and sizes. Some guys are attracted to curves, some guys are attracted to athletic bodies and some guys are attracted to heavier women. Just like how not all women go for a six pack and broad shoulders on a guy, not all guys go for perfectly toned women. Different strokes for different folks.<br />
I do know that most men (the ones worth knowing anyway) will choose a great personality over "nice body" in the end. You can only stare at someone for so long, eventually it gets boring and you will want to talk to them.

Best Answer

Well stated. The key is the first word in your entire statement.

Best Answer

"Because, you are what you eat?"

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

Most of us have an awesome personality so they may as well go for the package first.

Best Answer

I have to disagree. Most women have horrible personalities when it comes to dating men. They assume men should pay for things and buy them stuff to be in a relationship. I have realized men tend to go on looks because women are often like that and they feel that they ought to get their money's worth.

Best Answer

Hi, this wasn't a serious answer I gave. In truth, I am actually someone who has always gone halves with my man or treated him to dates. Unfortunately this backfired for me because I ended up marrying someone who couldn't share even a choc bar and going through a relationship break-down. I also don't think all women have an awesome personality. I find it hard to trust people in general and am extremely selective of my friends. So yeah was just me being sarky really!

Best Answer

Not all guys are like that.<br />
I, for one, think personality is the most important thing. If her body is like heaven but her core is rotten then no thank you! I prefer a good looking or decent looking woman with the personality that is like heaven.

Best Answer

Men are very visually oriented.

Best Answer

In a word, PREFERENCE! Both mind and body matter equally IMO. I don't know any men who would want a long term relationship with a woman who is turned off by the sight of him. The idiot idea many women have is that looks shouldn't matter as much to men as they do to women. So many women are so ashamed of their faces they won't go out without covering up with makeup and decieving with push-up bras and mascara ect. Women are bred to care more about how theirownselves look over the personality of any male.

Best Answer

A guy should make her feel great cuz of her personality not just looks

Best Answer

A guy can't make a woman feel anything, her emotions are hers. There are plenty of guys who wanted to and tried to "make me feel great", no thanks. Disturbingly, if men based their preferences of women on personality alone, the population would DWINDLE. Women in general are relieved that guys don't take their personality so seriously.

Best Answer

We are really very shallow and simple creatures (sad but true). Mind you I've stereotyped, but even I fall victim for a pretty face & figure, though I stop if I find nothing between their ears. Brains are far more important to me than personality. (no, I am NOT a zombie)

Best Answer

Well what are you then, if ur not a zombie

Best Answer

just a dad. I've given up looking for a mate. (no one could really tolerate me anyway)

Best Answer

Because you can see a nice body right away. So you pick that out and you will have similar chances to getting a good personality as you would with a not good looking woman.<br />
looks A personality ?<br />
looks C personality ?<br />
which do you choose to go for.

Best Answer

no one ever got their picture in a magizne<br />
for their great personality.<br />
It's a Matirial world.

Best Answer

Yeah well guys just look for the body

Best Answer

Thats true,but the same thing is true of women.
and lets not forget the greatest attractor of
both sexes MONEY

Best Answer

I tend to disagree. Many people have stories written about them regarding what they do in this world, not all people are in magazines for being models.

Best Answer

I actually have a problem with people that have money because they tend to assume that it will buy happiness and love. If someone can show me that they care without money being involved then I will begin to trust.

Best Answer

Not all of us do!

Best Answer

I didnt say that

Best Answer

You said "why do guys always...". That's a generalization.

Best Answer

i don't look fur anythin.......i let their personality speak to me first.........ain't gotta clue bout the boys?!.......don't think they do either ;-)

Best Answer

Because you only bring out the true personality once you've caught us! ;)

Best Answer

I beg to differ

Best Answer

we look for both but they rarely come togther

Best Answer

You look for looks first

Best Answer

of course we do. what easier to notice " good" personality or a good looking person?

Best Answer

Well if you actually try to know someone instead of just saying woah nice body

Best Answer

then by what criteria should we choose the ppl we get to know?

Best Answer