xley12x xley12x 18-21, F 6 Answers Apr 28, 2010

Every guy at times needs to "adjust his package." As someone else said, its like adjusting your bra. Because your package is hanging out there, it gets pinched and squeezed in very unpleasant ways. Its also hot and sweaty down there, which can be uncomfortable.<br />
However, in my opinion, scratching of balls has become a cultural affectation. It is some silly moronic ex<x>pression of male sexuality that has become acceptable in some adolescent culture, popularized in the Gangsta and Hip Hop cultures. Personally, I would no more publicly grab my crotch constantly than I would expose myself. I find it gross and uncouth, as do most mature educated men I know. <br />
As far as old men doing it -- I don't know where you are seeing all these old men scratching their balls because its not something I see all that often, although I will admit that old people achieve an attitude in life that they no longer care what other people think and if something itches they are by god going to scratch it.

Best Answer

hey.. if you got an itch...you gotta scratch it! :D

Best Answer

Because they need adjusting, just like women adjusting their bras.

Best Answer

Hahaha .. i know what you mean ..

Best Answer

I don't know what is up with that but it gets me nervous. I have a guy friend who always does it....ahhhh!

Best Answer