Because a woman that masturbates is comfortable with her own sexual identity. And one that has no issues admiting it, shows little sign of having sexual hangups. Life is short, do we really want to spend time with a woman that does? That has to be convinced and talked into and persuaded to have sex?<br />
<br />
Or do we want to spend our ttime with a girl that is soo ok with sex that she might actually attack US when she is Horny herself?

Best Answer

I guess, because they wonder. And it gives them something to fantasize about if she admits she does.

Best Answer

Women that are willing to admit they ********** are women that are comfortable with sex. Its natural that we want to know if a woman is comfortable with sex, perhaps even a bit eager.

Best Answer

Well do you?99% of the population does it the other 1% lies about it.Don't lie

Best Answer

because they believe we don't.

Best Answer

Curious, as a test to see if you are a liar, or because they are turned on

Best Answer

Because the guys already know that the ladies know that the guys ********** all the time and are only curious if women like it also...well as much as the guys!!!So how about it huh,do ya?Come on,tell us!!!!

Best Answer

Most guys ********** at least sometimes, and they think about girls when they do. The thought of a girl ************ and thinking about guys makes guys hot. They ask because it is a sexy topic, and if you do ********** they hope you will let them watch.

Best Answer

Boys are curious about girls and what we do, tell them nothing.

Best Answer

Related Questions