I\'ve never been in a relationship. However, I\'ve messed around with alot of guys with girlfriends. Before I started messing around. I used to think that guys who cheated with d-bags, but now that I have done \"things\" with many guys in relationships, I\'m not so sure. Some of them are really nice guys that respect women and love there girlfriends very much. I just cant fathom why you would cheat on someone you love. (EDIT) yes I know I\'m a ****, you don\'t need to remind me.
purplesprinkles411 purplesprinkles411 18-21, F 27 Answers Jan 22 in Dating & Relationships

hehe, once you're a ***** douche bags don't look so bad, eh?<br />
look up the science of attraction if you're actually interested in finding out...

Best Answer

Why in the hell would you mess around with a taken man? First of all, that makes you garbage. Second of all, that makes the man garbage too. People like you just give having a relationship such a dirty meaning.

Best Answer

Well, we can't all be Disney princesses? some of us have to be the villians. Its the circle of life.

Best Answer

It's only the circle of life 'cause you decided it should be. If black ain't there, white's still white, even if no one thinks about it.

Best Answer

That's some poor justification. If you slept with single men I'd have no problem, but really? Do you deliberately go for men that are taken? Sure they're ******** for going through with it, but do you really need to help hurt the other person, and try to justify it?

Best Answer

Well no we can't all be princesses but ****, there's a limit.

Best Answer

Maybe, but who respects those limits. There are people everyday that break limits. Some people were meant to be happy and some people weren't. I dont intend to cheat, I really don't. I've promised myself again and again I wouldn't do it. But when I get in a situation where a guy is coming on to me that I am attracted to, i have a hard time saying no.

Best Answer

How hard is it to say no? No, I can't sleep with you because you have a girlfriend and I won't hurt her or disrespect myself by sleeping with a man who is taken. There I did it for you. I absolutely hate girls like you who have no respect for relationships. Girls like you is what ruined my relationship with my ex. Men like the ones you mess with and girls like you who have no respect, no standards is what I absolutely hate.

Best Answer

don't be a hater. If a guy cheated on you he obviously wasn't worth your time. I dont seek out guys to cheat with. I live life and it happens.

Best Answer

I have to disagree with this. If your ex cheated, it was HE who ruined your relationship. Not the girl he cheated with. Granted, she didn't HELP matters, but the relationship couldn't have been ruined had he not cheated. Even if a girl is ALL OVER a guy, he can still say 'no' if he wants to. If he doesn't, he's weak. Don't blame the girl. Too many women make that mistake.

Best Answer

Now see that's where you're wrong. I blame both of them. He knew what he was doing. The girls both knew about me. They knew my name, how long we were together, they knew I was pregnant. So no, I don't blame just the girls. I blame all of them equally.

Best Answer

They both could have said no and they didnt

Best Answer

guys cheat for exactly the same reason women cheat

Best Answer

And what is that???

Best Answer

Not all guys cheat. contrary to popular belief!

Best Answer

they learn it from girls

Best Answer

They are dogs

Best Answer

First, you have issues and I will pray for you. I'm going to leave it at that. o.O<br />
And second, there are all kinds of reasons people cheat. But it all comes down to not having any respect or love for the person you're already with.

Best Answer

If the guy cheats, the "LOVE" is not REAL! I can assure u a guy that cheat is not well taken care of by his woman! Even women drive men NUTS and practically make them want to jump that cliff! Its sad but true! So many women not willing to really know what a man needs, what a man wants, what a man cherish! Its not rocket science that being selfish in a relationship expecting the other to do everything makes men BORED as HELL!

Best Answer

The better of us just leave. It's not that hard.

Best Answer

Commend u 4 that!

Best Answer

because they can

Best Answer

It's just about sex most of the time, and a crime of opportunity, No guy can decide to just go out and cheat; a woman has to be available. That's why it's a dirty secret for guys, who probably invest much time and effort on the one they cheat on. We can compartmentalize so that sex and emotional commitment are not always the same. Sex can be like a drug we can't turn down when offered, and then regret later.<br />
It seems women equate sex and emotional commitment more closely. Being that it's easier for women to get sex with strangers whenever they want, cheating can be used as a passive aggressive weapon against a mate they are angry with, or unsatisfied with.

Best Answer

Which parts?

Best Answer

How can you disagree with a true statement?

Best Answer

He didn't say men weren't emotional or even needy. That wasn't even PART of what he said. He said "sex and emotional commitment are not always the same", which is TRUE. As men, we can separate the two.

Furthermore, you said you disagree with MOST of his first paragraph. Does that mean you also dispute the final statement of that paragraph? "Sex can be like a drug we can't turn down when offered, and then regret later." ?

Best Answer

lol, you were perfectly fine with it until I proved you wrong. But I digress. Goodnight.

Best Answer

i sort of disagree too. i think a lack of emotional commitment is the biggest myth of all about men. if emotional commitment didn't matter to them then they wouldn't care if their girlfriends cheated too. "it's just sex," right?

but what usually happens is that when a woman cheats the guy refuses to take her back and is outraged, sometimes violently.

Best Answer

A lot of times, that is about PRIDE. A man's pride and ego are damaged severely after learning of their girl's infidelity, despite his own extracurricular activities. Not to say emotional commitment DOESN'T MATTER (you'd have to be a FOOL to believe emotional commitment doesn't matter to men) but an emotional commitment to a woman doesn't always mean staying faithful PHYSICALLY.

Best Answer

yeah, but i think it's pride that enables men to cheat. there are plenty of men who feel sick with guilt after cheating, yet they still do it. i wouldn't call that compartmentalizing sex and emotions.

Best Answer

Not all men can completely compartmentalize sex and emotions like that. Some people are totally fine with polygamy while it can shred others with guilt. Some people are a bit of both.

Best Answer

"there are plenty of men who feel sick with guilt after cheating, yet they still do it." Yes. Which begs the question, how can you disagree with the guy's original statement? "Sex can be like a drug we can't turn down when offered, and then regret later."

He all but ADMITTED men feel guilty after cheating. But they do it ANYWAY. You're disagreeing with a statement you ACTUALLY AGREE with.

Best Answer

I guy will only go as far as his options...and it looks like you're the option...why blame them...if you weren't putting it out there, they'd probably not cheat...it's you my dear that has no respect for others....so keep it in your pants vixen...

Best Answer

In the animal Kingdom; humans are the only one's the expect there "Men" not procreate with other females of the species.

Best Answer

That goes for the women as well.

Best Answer

We do it for *****

Best Answer

Guys cheat because they are ********

Best Answer

i agree that a lot of men in relationships cheat, but the second half of your question is why so many women (like you) choose to be the sidechick or mistress?

Best Answer

Because some people were meant to be forever alone.

Best Answer

can you clarify what you mean? if you want to be alone, why bother with being a mistress?

Best Answer

I don't want to be alone, but it's my destiny.

Best Answer

but what does that have to do with being a sidechick? do you do it because you're hoping he'll leave his partner for you? or are you doing it because you feel like it's the only way you can get someone?

Best Answer

I have a high sex drive. I'm not pretty and I'm not easy to get along with. There is a reason I haven't been in a relationship. I have no intention of breaking up people.

Best Answer

it sounds like you have a low self-esteem. it's too simple to just say that you should love yourself, because it doesn't just happen. you have to give yourself something to love. nurture your talents, educate yourself, and travel. you'll make yourself a more interesting person and you'll find that when you broaden your horizons you'll see that men are attracted to all kinds of women. if you surround yourself by a limited pool of people you can become fooled into thinking that's how it is everywhere. and finally, if you have a high sex drive, that's what toys are for. take care of yourself.

Best Answer

I'm not sure, so I'm going to go through the answers..

Best Answer

why do women cheat?

Best Answer

loneliness,need for attention,need to feel desired(I assume)

Best Answer

!

Best Answer

Because they do not have a GOOD, LOYAL CANADIAN GEESE LIKE RUBBA FUPPIA FROM CHITTAGONJ !

Best Answer

idk if the chick your with is good enough i wouldnt see a reason to cheat

Best Answer

Why do girls cheat?

Best Answer

Idk. Go ask someone

Best Answer

But I thought you knew the answer. :(

Best Answer

How would I know? I've never been in a relationship. I would assume that its because they are feeling fullfilled in their partner

Best Answer

A large epidemic of whorism.

Best Answer