caramelLova1 caramelLova1 31-35, F 54 Answers Sep 20, 2011

Because we hate to see a women go but love to watch her leave.

Best Answer

it's natural for everybody to check out every body.

there is no harm in it.

I would be more offended if i got ignored.

Best Answer

because you cant check out a woman's butt when shes walking toward you.

Best Answer

Im gonna to start walking away from guys backwards so they cannot check me out. : P

Best Answer

in that case those standing behind will do that ..lol

Best Answer

Then they'll stare at your chest.

Best Answer

for how long???

Best Answer

I bet ur so thick and have a nice toosh you can walk alway backwards but I bet you can still see that azz from the front email me please cause you get alot of looks mean you are all together and fine and that's what I like

Best Answer

Hahaha. They/we will still find a way.

Best Answer

Thats what i do! Because this group of boys that are with my friend michael be lined up sitting behind me. And when i walk away they all just stare at mii butt. And im like MICHAEL WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS BUT YUR OVER THERE CHECKING ME OUT! And one time i caught him lookimg down under the waist! And thats when i was like" does he think we go out or something?

Best Answer

Because it's just natural for them...it's just human nature...

Best Answer

Nice butt you have PrincessMaine

Best Answer

Hey Ned! How do you know if I smoke?

Best Answer

Regardless of the intention in looking, a woman's *** is one of the best indicators of her health and sexual fitness, which is what all men - and all women, including yourself - are doing when they look at other people.

(1) A woman gets a flat *** one of two ways: never playing sports in her life, and/or she drinks alcohol heavily.

(2) A woman gets muscular buttocks only one way: regular exercise throughout her life and eating healthy.

(3) A woman who has had a kid has a squared hip bone and "corners" on her hip/thigh. Women who have never had kids don't have that.

(4) Men carry their excess fat at the front of the stomach. Women carry their excess fat on the hips. A woman with slim hips is fit everywhere.

Best Answer

Very informative.

Best Answer

Same reason dogs sniff other dogs butts.... Animal instinct.

Best Answer

Um, no comment...lmao!

Best Answer

No offense, but I think women also compare who's got the sexiest butt among men. I find it amuzing looking at nice butts in men.

Best Answer

suddenly I feel so cheap and used. LOL. just kidding look as much as you want just dont mess with the hat.

Best Answer

Well , what else is there to look at , it's a choice between the back of your head or your butt.

Best Answer

I don't always myself.

But at any rate, you'll live. It's not a hostile endeavor.

Best Answer

Wow, the ignorance and arrogance of the answers to this question amazes me. Men are biologically pre-programmed to look at women. When a woman walks her butt moves in a delightfully sexy way. Some women considerately wear heels to enhance this effect. Blonde10 has it right and in a way expresses what can confuse men. Some women get angry at being "checked out" some of the time. At the same time, women get frustrated when no one checks them out. This is all biology and nature.

Men absorb a great deal of information with our eyes. We focus on what holds our attention. The swaying of a woman's behind is downright hypnotic. It should be. It shoudl be fun to be the girl being watched. While you are complaining about being checked out, your sisters are spending thousands of dollars per year on items of attire that will get them checked out. Some clothing boldly states that men will look at you when you wear this. Others are more subtle.

I can tell you one thing. If you have a guy that doesn't check out girls, be careful. He could be gay. Not criticizing being gay, but marriage to someone who is not attracted to you can leave you empty in many ways. If a man is straight but doesn't check women out, then his testosterone may be low. Ladies, if you have a guy who insists that you are enough for him and he doesn't look at other girls, you would be wise to find out what else he is lying to you about.

Best Answer

Good info and Thanks for your feedback.

Best Answer

Most men follow the FEBA rule when spotting a female.

FEBA= Face, Eyes, Breasts & ASSets.

Mens eyes typically foloow this flow when engaging a woman or passing one by.

I'm sure women have a specific "scan" characteristic but as a man I can't speak to that.

;)

Best Answer

It is man's genuine interest in finding awe inspiring viewpoints. If a man drove next to the Grand Canyon, I think it wouldn't be natural not to take a peek.

Best Answer

We are predetermined to seek out the fit and healthy and naturally find that attractive. A woman seens a fit guy and she looks at him just the same way, perhaps with more subtlety. Us guys dont comprehend the word subtle! ;-)

Best Answer

If you saw dat azz you'd know why, but you just see the competion.

Best Answer

It`s biological and ask yourself what it would be like to never be `checked out`

Best Answer

cuz baby got back!!

Best Answer

Same reason some of us chicks check out women's butts. Butts are awesome!

Best Answer

I agree with that, I would point out a pretty girl to my boyfriend. It's normal for anyone to look at anything attractive...

Best Answer

LIKE

Best Answer

Cause they can't see your boobs.

Best Answer

Who wants to be cool when there's a great A*S*S to look at

Best Answer

Womens bodies are beautiful!

Best Answer