Josh1978 Josh1978 31-35, M 16 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

It's easier than offline, creates a much-needed illusion maybe

Best Answer

** laughing **

Best Answer

Hehe :)

Best Answer

Hehe :)

Best Answer

it baffles me too! But there are reasons... and I don't know how to put it delicately.. but.. erm.. we know men like to erm play with themselves.. and my theory is, confirmed by men who I have asked, is that because men do it so often, they sometimes need a bit of help or shall we call it stimulation.. so some of them at least are just looking for women to help them c*m .. which is fair enough albeit a bit lazy and selfish - to ask someone you don't know and who you have no intention of meeting or getting to know to help you...

As I see it the problem is that many women just aren't interested in that.. we prefer real :P so this can lead to men pestering and worse some men can get too reliant/lazy to the point where by their own admission that is ALL they want.. they cant be bothered and don't actually want to meet real women.. this online attention is enough for them... apparently!

Lol unless you meant a more innocent form of trying to get girls attention... in which case I apologise and give an embarrassed gesture an scurry off quietly :P

Best Answer

We do? Don't think all of us guys do.

Best Answer

Just the obvious ones I guess...not trying to stereotype

Best Answer

I know buddy. Just my two bits for what it was worth.

Best Answer

um, maybe we (they) suck out there and this is there only shot at a girl, guy, underage girl/guy, fake robot, etc

Best Answer

Well said...women do the same..me I could careless...I was taught to share...and share I do..♥♥♥♥

Best Answer

Like peacocks...

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Facts, very true!

Best Answer

Smart man.

Best Answer

It's not for everybody, to be sure!

Best Answer

Best at everything?

Best Answer

Beats me.

Best Answer

Actually, I think it's just part of males' genetic programming to vie for the local female.

Best Answer

Sometimes they'll end up meeting up in person. It's fun.

Best Answer

I've people from online in person and more times than not the person is not what the seem online

Best Answer

The two people I've met from EP were exactly how they seemed online. From other sites not so much though.... maybe I've just gotten better at knowing who to believe though.

Best Answer

I guess so...maybe I'm just gullible and too trusting

Best Answer

Yeah, you have to be really careful about that stuff. Talk to them for a long time before meeting up, and definitely skype with them beforehand.

Best Answer