In the real old-fashioned romance, sex is always just out of reach. Who, with a kid in their avatar, has the time for such foolishness? If you're wearing the right stuff, it's GO TIME. Probably the best you can do is schedule an appointment in the morning for the half hour after the kids fall asleep and before you nod off yourself. Leave a note in the lunchbox, that sort of thing.

Best Answer

foolishness well must be a man no doubt and what are you insinuating that bc i am a mother i have should have no time to be romanced and i was not talking about sex. romance has nothing to do with the care of my daughter it has to do with showing some appreciation for doing what i do as a partner and a mother.

Best Answer

I can relate... but I'll settle for sex!

Best Answer

I love romance. Love notes, letters, poems, romantic dinners, scenarios, etc. Most guys were never told what is romantic to a woman, they only know what they like as guys.

Best Answer

well i think that you pretty much have it down if you do all these things for your partner she should be very appreciated.

Best Answer

I am single right now, but I have done it for all four of my ex's.

Best Answer