It's a bit of several things; the fact is **** has always been part of our sex lives so it remains there in some form. However, it is also because we have a very strong visual element to our sexual feelings and watching is great - we aren't often into the more emotional and touchy-feely stuff of course!<br />
The main reason I reckon is that we can go to places that we can't go to in our real lives. Some of the stuff I've seen and enjoyed online in particular is nothing like the more vanilla life I've had in reality. **** provides an escape valve for the more peculiar interests and stops me feeling that I need to ask my partner for weird stuff that she doesn't like. As I'm now single I have to be careful that my more extreme **** habits don't become the norm; to be honest, I never look at **** much when I'm in a relationship unless the sexual chemistry has waned.

Best Answer